An admin can use sm_impersonate [target] to begin impersonating a target. After the command is used, everything they say (including team chat!) will be said by the impersonation target. All chat triggers are filtered, so this should be safe to give to lower-level admins, as they won't be able to abuse it by making a higher-level admin use a chat trigger (they should be immune anyway, but your settings might be weird).
- begin impersonating [target] - use sm_impersonate again without any arguments to disable
- plugin version
Put impersonate.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load impersonate" into your console or rcon.
- v1.5.0 (8/2/12)
- Changed RegConsoleCmd to AddCommandListener for say and say_team
- Last planned official release - auto-updating removed
- v1.4.0 (7/12/12)
- Added option to disable automatic updating
- v1.3.0 (11/23/11)
- You can no longer impersonate someone who is currently impersonating someone
- v1.2.0 (11/23/11)
- Why on earth did I use colors? ShowActivity2 is much better!
- Displays notification to admins when someone begins impersonating, finished impersonating, and every time they impersonate a message
- Plugin now logs
- v1.1.0 (11/22/11)
- Now uses colors.inc
- You can no longer attempt to impersonate yourself
- v1.0.0 (11/20/11)