Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Model by SteamID

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff       
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 09-27-2005 , 21:44   Model by SteamID
Reply With Quote #1

THIS PLUGIN HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED...GET THE NEW ONEHERE!

This plugin will allow you to specify a certain steam id to have a model assigned to it using the models.ini file in the .zip attachment..Look at the readme in the zipped file for instalation instructions.

Thanks Suicid3 for the help with making it read from ini file.
Thanks {NM}JRBLOODMIST for the idea for the .ini file.
Thanks v3x for help fixing plugin.

Including a chickensuit model (just put it together in like 2 minutes...its pretty ugly)

v0.1 Updated fixed for(new i = 0; i < g_iCount; i++)

v0.2 Update thanks to Zenith77 with line cs_get_user_model()

(Will test when i get home today)

Download the new update and have fun!

Code:
#include <amxmodx>      #include <amxmisc>      #include <cstrike>    #define MAX_STUFF  64      /* / How it works      g_szInfo[i][0] = AuthID      g_szInfo[i][1] = Model      / */      new g_szInfo[MAX_STUFF][2][65]      new g_iCount = 0      public plugin_init()      {          register_plugin("playermodel", "0.2", "boadmin")          register_event("ResetHUD", "resetModel", "b")            ReadFile()      }      public ReadFile()      {          new szFile[66]          get_configsdir( szFile , 65 )          format(szFile , 65 , "%s/models.ini",szFile)          if(!file_exists(szFile))      {              log_amx("[ChickenSuit] File ^"%s^" does not exist.",szFile)            return PLUGIN_HANDLED      }          new szLine[101] , line = 0, len = 0          while(read_file(szFile, line++ , szLine , 100 , len) && (g_iCount < MAX_STUFF) )          {              if(szLine[0] == ';' || !len) continue              strbreak(szLine, g_szInfo[g_iCount][0] , 63 , g_szInfo[g_iCount][1] , 63)              g_iCount++          }          return PLUGIN_CONTINUE      }    public plugin_precache() {            for(new i = 0; i < g_iCount; i++)          {             precache_model(g_szInfo[i][1])     }      }        public resetModel(id, level, cid) {                new authid[50]                get_user_authid(id,authid,49)                for(new i = 0; i < g_iCount; i++)              {                   if(equali(authid,g_szInfo[i][0])) {                           new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                           if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                                   cs_set_user_model(id, "model" )                    }                           else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                                   cs_set_user_model(id, "model" )                    }                           else {                                   cs_reset_user_model(id)                           }                      }              }                return PLUGIN_CONTINUE        }
Attached Files
File Type: zip chickensuitmodel.zip (1.41 MB, 571 views)
File Type: zip playermodel.zip (6.1 KB, 482 views)
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-27-2005 , 21:54   Re: model by steamid (chickensuit)
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boadmin
This plugin will allow you to specify a certain steam id to have a model assigned to it..Just edit the .sma file to have your steam id(or whatever steam id you want) in this line:

Code:
if(equali(authid,"STEAM_0:0:123456")) {
I dont have the model for the chicken suit yet, but will have it by tomarrow or thursday.(you may edit the code and use your own model.

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> public plugin_init() {         register_plugin("CHICKEN SUIT", "0.1", "boadmin")         register_event("ResetHUD", "resetModel", "b")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public plugin_precache() {         precache_model("models/player/chickensuit/chickensuit.mdl")         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public resetModel(id, level, cid) {         new authid[50]          get_user_authid(id,authid,49)          if(equali(authid,"STEAM_0:0:123456")) {                  new CsTeams:userTeam = cs_get_user_team(id)                 if (userTeam == CS_TEAM_T) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "chickensuit")                 }                 else if(userTeam == CS_TEAM_CT) {                         cs_set_user_model(id, "chickensuit")                 }                 else {                         cs_reset_user_model(id)                 }         }         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE }
why Not have it check an INI file for admins or for users and a Menu for better adding of PPL ? its not hard.
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:12  
Reply With Quote #3

I dont want it for all admins like admin model plugin...i want it for a specific user...thats why i made it
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:26  
Reply With Quote #4

You could have an ini file set up like
Code:
STEAM_0:0:123456    "models/player/chickensuit/chickensuit.mdl"
STEAM_0:0:654321    "models/player/bombsuit/bombsuit.mdl"
so its STEAM ID then what model to load for it.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:32  
Reply With Quote #5

boadmin, this version will not worked, you posted the one you had in scripting help you had problems with.
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:36  
Reply With Quote #6

teeheehee...silly me...fixed.
Zenith77
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:41  
Reply With Quote #7

I just * LOVE * how you added credits.
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 09-27-2005 , 22:59  
Reply With Quote #8

well..fine then...i will add credits...to ALL forum members
uTg | bigpapajiggs
Old 09-28-2005 , 00:24  
Reply With Quote #9

Does everyone see the model?

Sounds like a cool idea.
scriptyboy
BANNED
Old 09-28-2005 , 06:57  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Saddler
Does everyone see the model?

Sounds like a cool idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boadmin
I dont have the model for the chicken suit yet, but will have it by tomarrow or thursday.(you may edit the code and use your own model.)
hopefully i will finish the model today...Unless someone wants to help me out there and make me a giant chicken suit...like the ones mascots wear.