- Initial Release
Version 1.0.2 (rolled with 1.0.1):
* Some code clean up and optimization - trying to get this plugin approved :)
* Fixed up the team joining code to be a bit more streamlined
* Added translation file
* Added an admin command (ibots_switch) to allow admins to change the bots and humans team mid-game (can also be used to set the teams with a map_ config file)
Version 1.0.3 to 1.1.0: - still not 100% done yet, slowly getting there
* Enhanced the team join handling
+ Added last bot beacon
+ Added admin command so admins can change the HP of the bots
* Fixed bot beacon so multiple beacons don't occur anymore
* Changed the MinBotQuota to retain the minimum number of bots until the ratio caused it to increase.
+ Added HP bonus based on difficulty level of the bot (currently requires the difficulty to be part of the bots name, will be changed at a later date
+ Added a few new CVars so admins can disable parts they don't want
* Fixed bug with spectators messing up the bot_quota
+ Added carry over HP for surviving humans
+ Added super nades (they grow more powerful as bots get more HP)
+ Added check to see how many reserved slots there are to help negate the bot join/part bug
* Fixed bug with Nade Multiplier not resetting and error when sm_ibots was typed in console
+ Added ignited grenades for VIP players
1.1.0 to 184.108.40.206
+ Added CVar to enable/disable the mp_maxfrags option
- Now, plugin will announce the highest winner on Event_RoundEnd if the iBots_usemaxfrags is 0
* Went from 3 digit version to 4 digit version
+ Added Updater functionality
* Plugin now requires SourceMod 1.4.4 or higher due to the 07/02/2012 CS:S Update
+ Added CVar to turn on/off ignited nades (they don't ignite any players, yet)
* Fixed JoinPartMode 3 issue where bot_quota sometimes wouldn't be adjusted.
+ Added Friendly Fire Mode - see new CVar iBots_ffmode
- Removed CS_SetTeamScore until it's in an official release of SourceMod
*Changed jointeam to ensure humans cannot join bot team and bots cannot join human team.
+Added dynamic bot_difficulty
*Changed from <colors> to <morecolors> so we can have any color chat.
+Added support for CS:GO
*Taking control of a bot is disabled
+Added automatic CVar handling for bot_prefix and team management (mp_humanteam, bot_prefix <skill> <difficulty>)
*Optimized code a bit
*Fixed bug with rounds restarting when bot's difficulty changed.
*Changed the way CVar messages for bot_quota and bot_difficulty are supressed.
+Added reverting changed server variables back to original when plugin is unloaded.
**Changed OnTakeDamage for FF to use Plugin_Handled instead of Changed
+Added ability to take control of a bot when you die in CS:GO
+Added Humans and Bots StreakDiff so server admins can define when their difficulty starts to increase or decrease
Version 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
+ Added ability to take over bots on CS:S
* Configurable with CVars and VIP enabled
+ Added configurable number of times players (VIP and non-VIP) can take over a bot
+ Added two CVars - one for beacon and one for BotMaxHP.
+ Fixed issue when ModifyHP being set to 0 causing the game to not count wins and losses (streaks).
+ Fixed TEAM_BOT CVar so when it's switched it will swap all players to the correct side.
+ Added the autoexecconfig include - thanks goes to Impact123 (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=204254
Hotfix for AutoExecConfig_CleanFile - Now using SetAppend to check if the config was appended before attempting to clean the file since it's so expensive of an operation.
* Recompile with updated AutoExecConfig include file which added support for multiline comments
+ Added translation phrases for bot take over messages
+ Added a CVar to control the bot takeover message
* Fixed error for CS:GO in cmd_iBots due to HintKeyText
* Remove PrintKeyHintText for CS:GO until that game supports it.
* Fixed bool check for PrintKeyHintText on CS:GO to not send those messages
* Fixed StartingBotDifficulty thanks to cody9090 reporting it