What I have found was this one - http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ight=chameleon
So, why then I decided to publicate my plugin here?
- I can say that my plugin is better written.
- It uses random models, not only one.
- My plugin has features those another one doesn't and it's more customizable.
- I did read that the another plugin is not working correctly (see last pages).
- The author of the another plugin is no longer active here, which means that he doesn't support his plugin anymore.
The plugin features the item "chameleon" from war3ft's shopmenu. With a command you can look like the enemy. You will look with random models not only one, the model is saved after round end, but not after a death.
Here are the buying commands:
chameleon 1/0 - Turn on/off the plugin. Default 1 ( turned on ).
chameleon_cost "" - Chameleon's price. Default 1600.
chameleon_prefix "" - Messages' prefix. Default "chameleon".
chameleon_health 1/0 - If the killer will receive a additional health after killing a chameleon. Default 1. (turned on)
cham_killer_health "" - What health to receive if the above cvar is turned on. Default 20.
cham_killer_max_health "" - Max amount of health which the killer can have. Default 120.
chameleon_sounds 0/3 - Who can hear the sound after killing chameleon. Default 1 (all).
0 - Turned off.
1 - All.
2 - Only the killer.
3 - Only the victim.
cham_infomsg_show_time "" - Time for repeating the info message. Default 180 seconds (3 minutes).
cl_minmodels_check_time "" - Time between cl_minmodels value checks. Default 30 seconds
- The menu is replaced with query_client_cvar. After x seconds after connect, the plugin will make check and if the cl_minmodels value is 1 the player will be kicked.
- Added cz extra models support, as ConnorMcLeod suggested.
- Added cl_minmodels menu.
- Added 3 new cvars and changed the sound cvar values for more costumization, as ConnorMcLeod suggested.
- Changed the money part, thank you Connor.
- Fixed typo with model setting.
- Removed the useless Ham_Spawn, since cstrike keep the model until you die, thank you Connor!
- set_task() is replaced with thinking entity as I think it's better and causes no problems, while set_task() floods the chat.
- The plugin requires engine module now.
- Fixed few things with the money.
- Removed not needed messages flood.
- Removed the color stock.
- Fixed messages bug.
- Added sound after killing a chameleon.
- Message after killing a chameleon.
- Additional health for the killer of chameleon.
- The plugin requires the fun module now.
0.1 - First release.
- ANTICHRISTUS - testing the plugin on CZ.
- Lolz0r - testing the plugin and ideas.
- Kostov - testing the plugin and some help.
- <VeCo> - optimization.
- War3ft team.
cl_minmodels must be set to 0, if you want the plugin to works correctly.