Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Show keyvalues.

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   General Purpose        Approver:   EKS (166)
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-23-2005 , 23:21   Show keyvalues.
Reply With Quote #1

Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.Requirements: Engine module.

This shows entities keyvalues. Not all of them but around 10-15 of the more 'important ones.' My picture does not show all of them. If the entity has a keyvalue that is 0, or has nothing/etc.

ScreenShot.
[img]http://img352.**************/img352/1742/untitled10fx.gif[/img]
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (keyvalues.sma - 1935 views - 7.1 KB)
Batman/Gorlag
Old 09-24-2005 , 01:39  
Reply With Quote #2

This is for the DispatchKeyValues function or copy keyvalues function right? Cause there's no description on how to use those functions.
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-24-2005 , 01:48  
Reply With Quote #3

These are for keyvalues set by the mapper. It doesn't actually grab them. it uses

entity_get_vector
entity_get_integer
entity_get_string
entity_get_edict.

Sorry for the mistunderstanding.

When you look at an entity it shows all of the information from some of the keyvalues included in that.
Batman/Gorlag
Old 09-24-2005 , 02:02  
Reply With Quote #4

Well, I'm the first guy who dled it and I believe this will be very useful to me. Plus 1 karma for you .
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-24-2005 , 02:41  
Reply With Quote #5

Thanks, if there is something you see in entity_get_vector, entity_get_string, etc and would like it added.

Tell me what:

Or, the method is simple to add new ones. If you do please post.
I would just add every single one possible. Although I don't have the time.
sub
Old 09-24-2005 , 12:19  
Reply With Quote #6

Nice Work. Very useful for my map remakes
Send a message via AIM to sub Send a message via MSN to sub
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-24-2005 , 14:22  
Reply With Quote #7

Whoever rated it broken. This requires engine module. Let me edit first post.
pdoubleopdawg
Old 09-25-2005 , 19:12  
Reply With Quote #8

Updated: Added render-based crap.
Agret
Old 09-30-2005 , 08:16  
Reply With Quote #9

Nice work. Replace your GIF screenshot with a JPG though. GIF is too big for those type of things

(¯`·._¤²°°²Agret²°°²¤_.·´¯)
¸.-~·*'˜¨¯Ï”m_†hê_ôñë_åñd_õñl¥_Åg®ê†¨˜'*·~-.¸
Send a message via ICQ to Agret Send a message via AIM to Agret Send a message via MSN to Agret Send a message via Yahoo to Agret