Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

1.6 nVault issues

Post New Thread Reply   

slurpycof
Old 09-22-2005 , 14:25   1.6 nVault issues
Reply With Quote #1

I have this code to use nVault. I was running it with the nvault_close commented out and it worked great. The only issue was that the data was lost whenever I restarted the server. Since nvault_close is fixed in 1.6, I am trying to use it. With it un-commented, no data is getting stored at all. I do not understand why nvault_close would keep the data from being stored?

Code:
 public client_disconnect (id){  //Update players stored time     if ( is_user_bot(id) ) {  //Do not add to nVault         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }     if (is_user_hltv(id) ) {  //Do not add to nVault         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE     }     new authid[32]     new playtime = get_user_time (id)     get_user_authid(id,authid,31)     gVaultHandle = nvault_open(VAULTNAME)     if (gVaultHandle == INVALID_HANDLE) {         log_amx("Error opening nVault file: %s",VAULTNAME)     }     new tmp_vault_time, vault_time[21], TimeStamp     nvault_lookup(gVaultHandle, authid, vault_time, 20, TimeStamp)     tmp_vault_time = str_to_num(vault_time)     tmp_vault_time += playtime     num_to_str(tmp_vault_time,vault_time,20)     nvault_set(gVaultHandle, authid, vault_time)     nvault_close(gVaultHandle)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE  }
BAILOPAN
Old 09-22-2005 , 15:00  
Reply With Quote #2

Post a bug report and I'll look into it.
Old 09-22-2005 , 15:28  
Reply With Quote #3

done, thank you!