Took a break from Calculus homework (yay derivatives!)
So, without further ado...
The 1.1.1 update for my tf2stats web ui is now available!
The interface also leverages the new features of HTML5, CSS3, and also makes use of PHP 5.3 OOP to organize the codebase into something very close to an MVC pattern (it doesn't use models, that'd be overkill).
The interface also makes use of the Steam Web API to provide a few different unique features, and to also build it around an already existing community and foster its growth.
The full set of changes is available here:
Notable changes in 1.1.1 include:
- [bug] Rows with the BOT steamid were queried along with normal players. They are now excluded
- [dependency] Twig updated to 1.2.0
- [dependency] OpenFlame Framework updated to latest commit
- [dependency] OpenFlame Dbal updated to full v1.0 release
- [dependency] Quartz updated to latest commit
- [improvement] Remove a bit of duplicate code by extending the Quartz controllers
- Download 1.1.1
- Delete the following off of your server:
- All files and directories in includes/
- All subdirectories in cache/twig/
- Take a backup of your config file at data/config/config.json
- Upload (overwrite) these files:
- IF YOU ARE USING THE PHAR RELEASE, UPLOAD THE lib/ DIRECTORY
IF YOU ARE USING THE NORMAL RELEASE, UPLOAD THE includes/ DIRECTORY
- Open up site, make sure everything works
- Act as if you're lightheaded, and appear to pass out at your computer.
WARNING REGARDING THE PHAR RELEASE
The phar release requires that your PHP installation have OpenSSL support!
Additionally, if you are running the Suhosin PHP hardening patch, you must allow the .phar extension to be executed by PHP in your suhosin configuration.
Furthermore, as discovered by the Silex team (another Open Source project), if you are running the Ioncube loader, you must be running 4.0.9 or newer; older versions interfere with phar execution.
I'm sure you're wondering now, why the phar release?
Well, it's openssl signed. This guarantees that, if the phar archive is modified, it cannot be used unless resigned by the private key that is in only my possession. This protects you, the end user, against having the script modified without your knowledge.
If you wish to modify the script, you're free to do so, but you'll have to obtain the includes/ directory which is included in the other release.
Oh, and the phar release is also much more compact. The .zip for the normal release of 1.1.0 was about 3.5MB; the .zip for the phar release of 1.1.0 was 475KB, which is a substantial difference in size.
I am not responsible for any raptor attacks that occur on the demo site.
(running a slightly customized version of 1.1.1)
License: Original code licensed under GNU GPL v3 - dependency licenses are listed in the README, available here: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats/...EADME.markdown
Download 1.1.1 @ github: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats/downloads