This simply shows who has muted a specific player via the game's mute button. This has only been tested in TF2, but it should work in any Source game. By default anyone is allowed to type sm_mutecheck and it'll display who has muted you. Admins with the flag ADMFLAG_GENERIC can also type sm_mutecheck [target] to check who's muted the specific target. The admin flag can be overridden with the override below.
- responds with who has muted you
- responds with who has muted the target
"[SM]" - allows you to change the tag prepended to Mutecheck responses
- plugin version
"1" - enables automatic updating (has no effect if Updater is not installed)
Put mutecheck.smx into /addons/sourcemod/plugins and reboot your server or type "sm plugins load mutecheck" into your console or rcon.
- Add this to your overrides to change the flag required to check the mutes for a specific target
. The plugin will be autoupdated according to your Updater settings. It'll work without Updater.
Download Plugin (mutecheck.smx)
- v1.9.0 (7/12/12)
- Added ability to disable automatic updating (sm_mutecheck_auto_update)
- v1.8.0 (7/9/12)
- Added support for group targeting
- Optimized message output
- v1.7.0 (10/24/11)
- Fixed an issue where the plugin would not be added to the Updater pool
- v1.6.0 (10/23/11)
- The plugin now uses the newer, better-supported Updater plugin
- Added sm_mutecheck_tag cvar
- Typing sm_mutecheck without any parameters in the console now returns a usage message
- v1.5 (10/23/11)
- The version cvar now has an "A" appended to it if autoupdate is functioning
- v1.4 (9/5/11)
- Removed immunity check from sm_mutecheck [target].
- v1.3 (8/26/11)
- Fixed sm_mutecheck [target] not working
- v1.2 (8/23/11)
- Updated plugin with optimized code, and allowed plugin to compile without autoupdate installed.
- v1.1 (8/22/11)
- v1.0 (8/21/11)
View Source (mutecheck.sp)