Ever find your self gasping for air on the battle field wishing you could yell for medic to come help you? Well then this plugin is for you. It allows wounded soldiers to call for assistance. Remember there is a delay between the time you call and the time you get help. The medics cant teleport after all.. This must be compiled locally
Tested in CZ.
- xm_toggle: Turns the plugin off and on (default 1)
- xm_healthmin: Minimum health to call medic (default 65)
- xm_healthmax: Maximum health allowed (default 100)
- xm_healamount: Amount user is healed by medic (default 50)
- xm_healtime: Delay before user is healed in seconds (default 2)
- xm_healdelay: Delay between calls in seconds (default 20)
- xm_mediccalls: Amount of calls/spawn (default 3)
- xm_advertisement: Time between help message in seconds (default 60)
- xm_glowtoggle: Turn Glowing on and off (default 1)
- xm_redglow: Red glow color 0-255 (default 255)
- xm_greenglow: Green glow color 0-255 (default 255)
- xm_blueglow: Blue glow color 0-255 (default 255)
- xm_alpha: Transparency of the glow 0-255 (default 25)
- amx_prefix_name: Plugin prefix (shows in front of the text default is Xtreme Medic)
- Nothing at the moment. More suggestions will further expansion.
- Apollyon - Helped with some of the code and ideas.
- For VR Mod Support. Use _vr.amxx
- The sounds are included in the download. (total of 5 sounds)
- For a list of servers running this plugin click here.
Small bug fix's
Moved new Time down (not to created it if its not being used)
Removed redundant checks
cleaned up code
Created Constants for sounds
Added MultiLangual Support
Updated Color Chat to use the ColorChat Rage SubModule
Removed Thinking Ent
Removed redundant checks.