This plugin was made for facilitate the player glowing.
The colors definitions is keep in a file instead of being 'hardcoded' in the plugin,
so the colors can be very easily modified, deleted, added,...No more need to
re-compile the plugin!!
Say you want to add a color. you add one line in the file, save it and do a
in your server console, et voila!! The new color is ready
- amx_glow <user> <[[flash] <color>] | OFF>: make user glowing or make it stop glowing.
- amx_glowcustom <user> <r> <g> [b]: make user glowing a custom color.
- amx_glowfreq <frequence>: change the frequence for multi-color glowing.
- amx_glowreload : reload color definitions from cfg file.
- say glow <[flash]color[color][color] | OFF | HELP>: user way of glowing.
say glow help : display available colors in user console.
say glow off : user stops glowing.
say glow olive darkblue : user begins to glow olive and darkblue.
say glow red green blue : user begins to glow red, green and blue.
say glow flash magenta : user begins to glow flash magenta.
say glow sweden : user begins to glow special sweden colors (blue and yellow).