When a player is out of bounds, the AI Director creates Spitter acid under the players feet. This plugin detects when the acid is created and can remove it. The game also makes the player damage themself by 10HP of DMG_GENERIC. This plugin can prevent that damage or slay the player.
- ZombieAssassinator - For the request/idea and help testing.
Saved to l4d2_area_of_denial.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Off, 1=Remove spit and prevent damage to player, 2=Slay player.
// Show in chat when someone is slayed. 0=Off, 1=To all. 2=To victim.
// Area of Denial plugin version.
- Fixed not loading cvars on plugin start. Thanks to "Electr000999" for reporting.
- Changed "l4d2_area_of_denial_enable" default value to be "1" instead.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Fixed plugin not compiling when debug enabled. ("cannot find method or property Handle.WriteLine").
- Plugin now responds faster instead of 0.1 second delay.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Limited the plugin to all survival modes only.
- Fixed a rare bug which could crash the server.
- Debug logging turned off. Set DEBUG 1 in source to turn on.
- Initial release.
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.