Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Can't get it working...

Post New Thread Reply   

Trops
Old 05-02-2011 , 19:41   Can't get it working...
Reply With Quote #1

Is it my host or me? I don't know, i'm pretty tech savvy and I'm confident that I copied *all* of the files and folders to their appropriate locations. I've installed the main v3 beta 2 first then the patch and all its files.

I've got SDK Hooks succesfully installed and showing up when I do "meta list" - I always have metamod and source mod installed and working fine.

After moving all the files over on a fresh server (wiped completely clean prior to install) - still not working... When I use "zr_version" in console, unknown command....

What am I *not* doing?! Copying the files over is so easy, installed all of the mods was easy. So how come when I press play, nothing happens?! I have only one map on the server which is the deathstar, a good map for testing a zombie install.

HELP ME PLEASE!

Below is whats in my console after I join the game/server and type "zr_version" and "meta list"

maxplayers set to 32
Steam config directory: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\buddhasheep\counter-strike source\platform\config
Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_sessionid_client)
Hud element 'CNotificationQueuePanel' doesn't have an entry 'NotificationQueuePanel' in scripts/HudLayout.res
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Not playing a local game.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Network: IP 192.168.1.106, mode MP, dedicated No, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
Connecting to 64.94.101.46:27015...
Connected to 64.94.101.46:27015

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
Players: 1 / 20
Build: 4539
Server Number: 2

Got pure server whitelist: sv_pure = 2.
CAsyncWavDataCache: 4 .wavs total 0 bytes, 0.00 % of capacity

============================================= =================
This server is protected by zBlock 4.61 Server Plugin

Recognised Console Commands: 'zb_status' / 'zb_netinfo' / 'zb_players' / 'zb_warnings' / 'zb_teamcash'

Server Tickrate: 66

zBlock Status (1): Ok
zBlock WarMode: DISABLED
zBlock DX Force: DISABLED

Important Server Cvars:
sv_cheats: 1
sv_pure: 2
sv_consistency: 1
tv_delay: 30

Server Net Settings:
sv_minrate 100000 sv_maxrate 0
sv_mincmdrate 10 sv_maxcmdrate 66
sv_minupdaterate 10 sv_maxupdaterate 66

zBlock Settings:
zb_allowcashcalling: 1 / zb_antiflash: 1 / zb_antispeedhack: 1 / zb_crouchfix: 0 / zb_deadvoice: 1 / zb_illegaldefusefix: 0 / zb_readyup_max: 10 / zb_removals: 0 / zb_startmoney: 800 / zb_matchconfig: NONE
zb_authhost: NONE
============================================= =================

Sheep connected.
Redownloading all lightmaps
Achievements disabled: cheats turned on in this app session.
] zr_version
Unknown command: zr_version
] meta list
[01] SourceMod (1.3.8-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] CS:S Tools (1.3.8-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[03] BinTools (1.3.8-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] SDK Tools (1.3.8-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2011 , 22:15   Re: Can't get it working...
Reply With Quote #2

Check SM's error logs in addons/sourcemod/logs. Also add ZR's models, sounds and materials to the pure server whitelist if you use that.

If you're running it on a listen server, don't do that, install a real dedicated server.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)

Last edited by rhelgeby; 05-02-2011 at 22:18.
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
Trops
Old 05-03-2011 , 01:13   Re: Can't get it working...
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks for reply - I've located something interesting in the log file, not sure how to enable "ZR Tools" ?

L 05/02/2011 - 22:07:58: [SM] Unable to load plugin "zombiereloaded.smx": Required extension "ZR Tools" file("zrtools.ext") not running
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2011 , 06:57   Re: Can't get it working...
Reply With Quote #4

If it's asking for ZR Tools you don't have the latest patch installed properly. ZR Tools is obsolete.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-03-2011 , 11:46   Re: Can't get it working...
Reply With Quote #5

You're going to run zblock with Zombie:Reloaded?? What for? Not that you can't (I don't think), just wondering why. There are better plugins for server protections... I thought zblock was only for competition type servers... I know it can be used elsewhere, just didn't think zombie reloaded would suit it