RedRover 1.02 by Avalanche
Last updated 11/25/06 - only works in Counter-Strike and Condition Zero
Version 0.11 to Version 1.00 Changelog
- The redrover_effects cvar has been removed, all effects are on
- Added a new cvar, redrover_godmode (default 1.0), which is the time (in seconds) a player has godmode for after being drafted
- Added a new cvar, redrover_refillclip (default 50.0), which is the percentage of missing clip ammo to refill when drafted (use 0.0 to leave at what it was when they died, 100.0 to completely refill it). Example: user dies with 18/30 bullets in his clip. user is missing 12 bullets. 50% of 12 = 6. user is given 6 bullets. user now has 24 bullets in his clip.
- Added a new cvar, redrover_refillammo (default 25.0), which is exactly the same as redrover_refillclip, but for backpack ammo
- Added a new cvar, redrover_weapondrop (default 0), which controls whether or not players drop their weapons on the ground when drafted (the C4 always drops)
- Added a new cvar, redrover_unstuck (default 1), which toggles the functionality of the auto unstuck feature (see NEW FEATURES)
- Players no longer get stuck in ground if they died while crouching (only if they are not in a place that requires them to crouch)
- There are no more "empty players" remaining after a player respawns
- There are no more internal model mixups when switching teams
- Your helmet and riot shield status are now properly saved
- Your defusal kit status is saved when you go from CT to T and back to CT again, or so and such
- If a player dies with redrover_spawnatbase set to 1, their angles should now be the spawnpoint's angles instead of their old ones
- If you are drafted with a silenced weapon out, it won't play the silencing animation again
- The last player to die in a round gets his gear back next round
- If a player commits suicide, or is killed by the bomb, next round he will have the gear he died with
- Fixed a bug where users may have multiple weapons in the same slot after getting drafted
- Optimized certain parts of the weapon saving/loading code
- The Condition Zero player models are now supported
- You now get a color-coded screen flash and a message in the CENTER of your screen when you are drafted
- You now have a color-coded icon on the left side of your screen to remind you of your current team
- At the end of a round, teams are redistributed evenly, instead of restoring players to teams upon join
- When you get your gear back, you will switch to the weapon you had out when you died
- If you get stuck after getting drafted (ie: died in a place that requires you to crouch), you will be teleported back to your base -- controlled by redrover_unstuck
- This plugin now requires FakeMeta to run
- Yes, I've tried forcing the user to crouch upon respawn if they were crouching when they died: it doesn't work
RedRover is a server-side modification works kind of like, well, red rover. Whenever you kill an enemy they are drafted to your side, and the first side to convert everyone wins the round. Pretty simple stuff.
amx_redrover (requires ADMIN_BAN) <0|1> - enables or disables RedRover
redrover_on (default 0) - RedRover on or off
redrover_spawnatbase (default 0) - when drafted you will spawn at your base instead of where you died
redrover_godmode (default 1.0) - the time (in seconds) a player has godmode for after being drafted
redrover_refillclip (default 50.0) - the percentage of missing clip ammo to refill when drafted (see changelog)
redrover_refillammo (default 25.0) - exactly the same as redrover_refillclip, but for backpack ammo
redrover_weapondrop (default 0) - whether or not players drop their weapons on the ground when drafted (the C4 always drops)
redrover_unstuck (default 1) - toggles the functionality of the auto unstuck feature (see changelog)
Plugin may unexpectedly implode upon the universe.
If it doesn't work, make sure all modules are enabled and that redrover_on is 1. If it still doesn't work, post here.
Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 11-25-2006 at 14:11.