Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Exploding Scout Bullets

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Fun Stuff        Approver:   EKS (166)
nightscreem
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:10   Exploding Scout Bullets
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/* ========================================================================================== *** Exploding bullets *** author:  Nightscream msn:        <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>         Version:    1.3 ========================================================================================== Credits:    AssKicR( for making greenarrow i used some stuff from there )         Kleenex( for fixing some stuff )         Xavior( adding the BLOCK_SET & BLOCK_NOT deathmessage)         Tupla( for the idea )         Herbster ( telled me the invisible bug) ========================================================================================== ### how to use ### admin with level A types amx_bullets and everyone gets exploding bullets for a scout ========================================================================================== ### Cvars ### exploding_bullets <number> here you can set how much exploding bullets everyone gets sv_sprites  0 now there will be no exploding or tracer sprites         1   now there will be exploding or tracer sprites (default) ========================================================================================== ### Modules ### Engine required Fun required ========================================================================================== ### Tested On ### Listen server | Condition zero | Windows XP | AMXX 1.1 Dedicated server | Counter-Strike 1.6 | Windows XP | AMXX 1.1 ========================================================================================== ### Suggestions ### Got some suggestions post them in the topic or in pm me ========================================================================================== ### Changelog ### 1.0 Release 1.1 Fixed invisible bug 1.2 You get a frag when you kill someone & sprite disable cvar 1.3 Fixed some minor stuff */
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (exploding_bullets.sma - 5353 views - 9.4 KB)
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:11  
Reply With Quote #2

I don't get it. It's big though, so it's probably good. Fix your sig.
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:16  
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
That Was Not A Troll Post At All...

@nightscreem Looks Good, Did You Need Much Help On This?
Send a message via AIM to GHW_Chronic
nightscreem
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:20  
Reply With Quote #4

not much i only needed some fixing because first the hud messages didn't show and i didn't knew what i did wrong and i asked to kleenex & xavior what the problem was that they can fix it and xavior didn't knew it(because he didn't had much time to look in it very good) and he added the block thingy but i didn't asked him to do but it worked good so i let that in the code and kleenex fixed the hud message thing and so and he helped me with a bunch he even learned me how to write small
and i used asskicr exploding and tracer code like write coord and such
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:23  
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightscreem
not much i only needed some fixing because first the hud messages didn't show and i didn't knew what i did wrong and i asked to kleenex & xavior what the problem was that they can fix it and xavior didn't knew it(because he didn't had much time to look in it very good) and he added the block thingy but i didn't asked him to do but it worked good so i let that in the code and kleenex fixed the hud message thing and so and he helped me with a bunch he even learned me how to write small
and i used asskicr exploding and tracer code like write coord and such
ah, i c. Keep practicing and you can do it all on your own :-D
nightscreem
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:26  
Reply With Quote #6

oh k thx dude
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:33  
Reply With Quote #7

So what happens?
GHW_Chronic
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-24-2005 , 20:38  
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzybone
So what happens?
Exploding Bullets... What You Never Played Turock(Dinosour Hunter) For N64 Before?
nightscreem
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2005 , 21:06  
Reply With Quote #9

so if an admin types amx_bullets everyone gets
exploding bullets, you can change the amount with exploding_bullets <amount> (default = 10)

if you shoot you get a tracer that you see where your bullets is going and when it's hit an enemy the enemy will explode(= dead)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHW_Chronic
Quote:
So what happens?
Exploding Bullets... What You Never Played Turock(Dinosour Hunter) For N64 Before?
lol i never played this to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
wtf what's wrong with my sig and what for post is this
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-24-2005 , 21:13  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightscreem
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHW_Chronic
Quote:
So what happens?
lol i never played this to
Ok, Well In The Game You Have Exploding Bullets And Normal Bullets. Exploding Bullets Do More Dmg Obviosuly