This plugin address the unrealistic feature of firework crates exploding with no actual fireworks!
thanks to simonseang
thanks to hell911
- l4d2_fireworks_allow_gas - This will only display fireworks from gascans which have not been picked up.
Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- jjjapan - For the idea.
- Mr.RuyC - For helping testing and Portuguese translations.
- AtomicStryker - Suggestions to fix Scavenge issues.
- JoBarfCreepy - Helped testing.
sm_fireworks // Display fireworks at your crosshair.
sm_fw // ^^
Saved to l4d2_fireworks_party.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Allow gascan explosions to display fireworks (only works on cans which have not been picked up).
// Allow oxygen tank explosions to display fireworks.
// Allow propane tank explosions to display fireworks.
// 0=Off. How long zombies are attracted to firework explosions.
// Percentage of gascans to convert into firework crates.
// Percentage of oxygen tanks to convert into firework crates.
// Percentage of propane tanks to convert into firework crates.
// Maximum delayed fireworks to display (0 disables delayed).
// Minimum delayed fireworks to display.
// Randomise how many delayed fireworks display. 0=Max, 1=Random.
// Max time after explosion for delayed fireworks to be created.
// Min time after explosion before delayed fireworks can show.
// Maximum fireworks to display on initial explosion (0 disables).
// Minimum fireworks to display on initial explosion.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// Which fireworks to display. Bit flags, add up the numbers. 1=Red; 2=Blue; 4=Gold; 8=Flash.
// Fireworks Party plugin version.
- Extra checks to prevent "IsAllowedGameMode" throwing errors.
- Various changes to tidy up code.
- Fixed "IsAllowedGameMode" from throwing errors when the "_tog" cvar was changed before MapStart.
- Changed PrecacheParticle function method.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Fixed "l4d2_fireworks_modes_tog" was never activated.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_modes" to control which game modes the plugin works in.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_modes_off" same as above.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_modes_tog" same as above.
- Optimized the plugin by hooking cvar changes.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a server to lock up.
- Removed max entity check and related error logging.
- Added check for scavenge items to disable converting of gascans.
- Added check to not spawn fireworks when GetEntityCount reaches MAX_ENTITIES.
- Added 6 second delay after the first player spawns or round_start to convert items to firework crates.
- Changed cvar defaults for "l4d2_fireworks_convert_propane", "l4d2_fireworks_convert_oxygen", "l4d2_fireworks_convert_gas" to "50".
- Changed cvar default for "l4d2_fireworks_chase" from 10 to 15.
- Changed cvar default for "l4d2_fireworks_allow_gas" from 1 to 0.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_chase" - which controls how long zombies are attracted to firework explosions.
- Added admin command "sm_fw" or "sm_fireworks" to spawn fireworks on crosshair position.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_allow_gas" to display fireworks on gascan explosions.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_allow_oxygen" to display fireworks on oxygen tank explosions.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_allow_propane" to display fireworks on propane tank explosions.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_convert_oxygen" to convert a percentage of oxygen tanks into firework crates.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_convert_propane" to convert a percentage of propane tanks into firework crates.
- Added cvar "l4d2_fireworks_convert_gas" to convert a percentage of gascans into firework crates.
- Changed various default cvars and cvar limits.
- Initial release.
Updating from 1.5 or older:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.