BotAdder v1.2.5 BETA
for The Specialists Mod (THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ANY OTHER GAME)
This plugin allows admins to add bots without needing RCON access.
This plugin is now in BETA due to major changes. It compiles - but may not be stable (or work).
amx_addbot = Adds a preset bot from the file bots.txt (ts folder).
amx_addbot2 <name> <model> <difficulty> = Adds a custom bot by your specifications.
amx_addbots <difficulty> = Adds bots from the specified difficulty in the botlists (see attachment)
sv_autoaddbots = Add bots to server automatically (1=ON, 0=OFF)
sv_autoadddifficulty = Difficulty of bots automatically added
WARNING: Remember to edit botlist-easy.cfg, botlist-medium.cfg and botlist-hard.cfg and add only as many bots as you NEED, adding too many will crash the server.
How to install:
1: Compile the plugin (there are plenty of guides for this)
2: Install it in plugins.ini
3: Download the file botlist.zip and extract the folder to addons/amxmodx/configs
4: Configure sv_autoaddbots <1/0> and sv_autoadddifficulty <easy/medium/hard>
5: Run the server and add the bots!
To play with bots in a dedicated server download reddbulls's mp.dll fix below.
* Initial Release.
* Added a check on cmdAddBots to check if the cfg exists.
* AutoAddBots() will automatically add bots if sv_autoaddbots is set to "1".
* AutoAddBots() Now has a difficulty setting, sv_autoadddifficulty (defaults to hard).
* Easy/Medium/Hard mode now available in the configs.
* cmdAddBot2 now allows you to change the name, model and difficulty of each bot.
* Changed the code to make the map reload if sv_autoaddbots isn't set (on server startup the map will automatically reload once).
* Changed the update by v1.1.1, now the plugin will just log to file if sv_autoaddbots isn't set (much better than changing maps).
* Optimised code GREATLY. A lot of useless crap has been removed (can't believe how it was before).
* Changelog (this) now included in this file
* Some code neatening.
* Several checks to file existence.
* Users can now create their own botlists, simply put a file under the botlists folder labelled like: botlist-somebotlist.cfg
* Changes made by v1.2.0 BETA should now work ;)