This plugin blocks packets sent from the player if it detects more "CommandStarts" than necessary.
Read all the info before installing the plugin!
If there is something that you have not understood ask questions or do not use the plugin!
Questions that are answered here will be ignored!
Do not use this plugin on surf and kz servers!
I suggest testing
the plugin before enabling the punishment so that you are sure that it works correctly
I have tested it, however I do not know
how the plugin behaves when the server is full or the clients experience LAG, that is why I need confirmations that it works!
Please post the cheats
that this plugin does not detect
so that I can test and try to find better methods and also post the false bans of the plugin
, use set the logging cvar to 1
and post them here for improvements
I now have added a new cvar that sets the limit of counts for the ban decision. Please try as many values as possible. The cvar is spd_limit, please post your server type (BH, ZP, Soccer, etc.) and also the value that is good for your server!
spd_enable 1 // If the plugin is enabled or not (do not pause it!)
spd_limit 120 // The minimum number of counts to ban a player. Do not set this under 110!
spd_loss_add 3 // How spd_limit cvar will increase if clients experience loss.
//The formula works this way: (3 * lost_packets) + spd_limit
//This is made specially for users with lame connection. If these clients experience "stuck"
effect you need to increase
- 3.0 - changed the plugin to block speedhack
- 2.0 - fixed everything, perfected the detection method, fixed the server lag issue that would ban players! Fixed cvar detections and added clockwindow detection
- 1.6 - fixed a problem where the plugin would not detect the developer cvar
- 1.5 - added cvar for limit, improved logging
- 1.4 - added developer cvar kick
- 1.3 - improved logging, increaced tolerance
- 1.2 - added more cvars for customization
- 1.1 - added one more option to punishtype cvar
- 1.0 - initial release
Empower - posted all the false bans, suggested improvements, server lag false detection problem, clockwindow information
Connor - info about corectly detecting developer cvar