Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)

Post New Thread Reply   

Cuinmanari
Old 02-11-2011 , 16:25   [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there,

Cuinmanari here
. This is a job offer for an assistant interesting in helping me form my gaming community which will only host servers supportable by the HL2 mod known as SourceMod.

This job will be very simple and never ask for anything out of ordinary. All applicants must be mature, at least 18+, have a reputable name.

Simple tasks will consist of an online stats system (gameME), an online ban system (Sinclair to AMX's AMXBans), colored and timed advertisements in the server which will advertise multiple things which should be a simple plugin, and possibly some designing.

If you're interested in the job, simply add me on Steam. My account username is Cuinmanari

Go to your Steam Friend's list, click "Add Friend," and type in Cuinmanari

* Pay for the job will be sufficient and discussed prior to any work is performed.

Thanks,
C
Geek_Loco
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-11-2011 , 18:15   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #2

I just added you to hit you up on Steam. We can chat then, if this is still available.

Geek_Loco
voogru
Inspector Javert
Old 02-11-2011 , 18:18   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #3

By the way, the best way to select administrators for a new community, everyone who asks to be an admin, ban them.

Then randomly select good people from the community.
Afronanny
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2011 , 18:31   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by voogru View Post
By the way, the best way to select administrators for a new community, everyone who asks to be an admin, ban them.

I lol'd. It's true though.
Cuinmanari
Old 02-11-2011 , 19:04   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek_Loco View Post
I just added you to hit you up on Steam. We can chat then, if this is still available.

Geek_Loco
Received your friend request and sent you a message

Quote:

FaTony
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2011 , 23:06   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:

You've spoiled it, now averagely smart people will exploit it.
Old 02-12-2011 , 00:47   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTony View Post
You've spoiled it, now averagely smart people will exploit it.
Doorman
Old 02-13-2011 , 00:00   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:

Voogru is 100% right. We both run game communities and I can agree what he said is right on. Lol.
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2011 , 16:58   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorman View Post
Voogru is 100% right. We both run game communities and I can agree what he said is right on. Lol.
Seconded. Or is that thirded LoL.

Totally agree and i have always done the same. It is the only way unless of course you dont mind 10 ton of problems and abuse to sort out.
Cuinmanari
Old 02-13-2011 , 18:12   Re: [Job offer] Looking for assistant (Forming new gaming community)
Reply With Quote #10

Steam account is Cuinmanari

Position is still available.