Well I wasn't sure if I was going to release this, since there is another similar plugin out there, but due to interest, I am.
This mod during the 'waiting for players' period in TF2 will enable friendly fire, and disable clipping through teammates. It will randomly choose melee weapons, mini crits, or full crits. It counts how many team-kills you get, and at the end displays a panel of the top 3 team killers for each team.
for the original concept
tf2_pregame_timelimit "60" -- Controls the time of the pregame round (essentially is mp_waitingforplayers_time)
tf2_pregame_stats "1" -- Enable/disable the little pregame round stats
tf2_pregame_crits "3" -- Control if the players are given mini, full, random, or no crits
tf2_pregame_melee "2" -- Control if the players are limited to melee weapons, or random setting
tf2_pregame_doors "2" -- Control if the doors are opened, closed, randomly opened/closed or dont mess with doors.
- More configurable
-Add convar tf2_pregame_crits
-Add convar tf2_pregame_melee
-Add convar tf2_pregame_doors
-Make use of pretty forwards that were added since I last updated to control when pregame starts :D
- 3 people on each team before the top 3 panel timer is called
- fix crash bug
- fix error from panel creator when there are < 3 people on either team
- fix error from panel handle closing. lol lazy
- block logging of deaths during (<3 psychonic)
- add var to disable stats tracking during
- add Askpluginload2 to disable on the map when loaded late