/* AMXX Mod script.
* Join_IP 1.1 created by jsauce
* Okay so this plugin gets a user's info when they are authorized, then
* it displays it to everyone when they join and leave. If you are an admin you
* get to see the user's ip address and steamid. All other user's just get to see
* the player's name!
* 1.1 Changed access() to get_user_flags() seems to work better for everyone.
* Also changed how the rank shows, and changed default show level to ADMIN_LEVEL_A
* 1.0 initial release // rank idea from Kindzhon's enter/leave plugin.
#define CSSTATS // If you want to show the user's rank on join and on leave.
// You must be using the csstats module and have stats plugins loaded.
// Comment it out if you don't want to use it.
#if defined CSSTATS
#define ADMIN ADMIN_LEVEL_A // Change to something else if you like.
I have been using this on my server since we switched to 1.6 and no one could tell who was joining or leaving. Well I just happen to be looking at the newly submitted plugins and I saw a join/leave so I took a look. I do think mine is better but that's because i made it. But his idea about adding the rank I thought was a great one so I added it to mine and decided to actually release it. Now this plugin is different than other join leaves. It only displays ip and steamid information to the admins, everyone else just sees the user's name and now stats rank. thanks Kindzhon for the idea.
Edit: Now this plugin always worked for me but for some reason the access() was causing problems sometimes, so I changed that to get_user_flags() instead. Now I tested this version with both admins and users and it works, at least for me.