People have been asking valve for a long time to show your healing target's ammo count. Uber someone and they have no ammo
Well, with this plugin, you will be able to see the clip and total ammo of your target's primary weapon
For Demomen, it shows both the primary and secondary.
Uses client prefs to allow everyone to disable/enable, choose color, choose what charge level to begin seeing ammo acounts, and choose screen position for the message
sm_showammo_update_speed 0.5 // Speed to refresh medic ammo counts
sm_showammo_charge_level 0.90 // charge level to begin displaying ammo counts
Antithasys wrote a lot of the stocks i used, and made it real easy for me.
- Better labeling for the weapons?
- healing spies....
- fix dumb is client in game error loggings :(
- fix counts for sniper/medic/pyro THANKS SO MUCH Tylerst
+ add bottom left sync hud text position
- fix typo with ammo counts with snipers
- fix move timer creation to OnPluginStart() mem leak :(
+ add 2 convars to control who sees the ammo counts
admins or everyone.
- change sync hud text to be the same duration as the update speed so
the colors show up better
- simplified message to show LOADED AMMO / MAX AMMO CLIP
- didnt upload lulz
+ add client pref settings for color, enabled, and position
+ add colors pink, green, and white
- fix mistake with the default and min/max values for the charge level cvar.
--> min 0.0 max 1.0
- replace 'Prim' and 'Sec' with #1 and #2
--> still not sure if I like this :3