Modification: The Specialists
Approver: EKS (167)
Join Date: Jun 2005
Well, a couple of months ago i pitched this idea and got no replies so I eventually decided to learn how to code so I could make it myself. You start out with $0, and gain money for each kill but lose money for each death. Your money saves into vault when you disconnect and loads back up when you connect. You then use this money to buy things using the /buy menu. Credits to Avalanche for the vault code and v3x for the code so /buy wouldn't show up in chat.
amx_money <name> <give or take> <amount>
Example: You want to give colby 5 dollars so you would do:
amx_money colby give 5
To take 5 dollars:
amx_money colby take 5
amx_moneystats - Shows how much money everyone in the server has
say /buy - brings up the buy menu
You can also put these in your amxx.cfg:
killbot_validmodel "modelname" set the model you want humans to use (default is 'Gordon')
killbot_invalidmodel "modelname" set the model you want bots to use (default is 'Agent')
killbot_killgain "#" set how much money one gains from each kill (default is 5)
killbot_deathloss "#" set how much money one loses for each death (default is 1)
The buy menu consists of:
1. Gamble - You can gamble for more money, win up to 50 dollars!
2. 250 health - Gives you +250 health, it also stacks, so if your health displays 1 it could actually be 256 because the game can only show up to 255 before it starts back over at 1
3. Runspeed 999 for 5 mins - Gives you maxspeed 999 for 5 mins
4. 2 nades - gives you two nades
5. Buy random shotgun - gives you a random shotgun
6. Globalslow 0.5 for 5 mins - sets globalslow to .5 for 5 mins
7. Noclip until death - gives you noclip until you die
8. Godmode for 5 mins - gives you godmode for 5 mins
Almost forgot, BUGS:
There's only one that I know of, and that is the team restriction. If you switch your model to join the bot team it will automatically put you back on the human team, but if you use the team menu to switch it allows you to switch. If anyone knows how to prevent this let me know.
This plugin can be used for bots or regular deathmatch, just set the validmodel and invalidmodel to "".
** 7/29/06 UPDATE **
I was bored and decided to clean up this messy code a bit. 0.3 has been tested (not extensively) and should work with AMXX 1.75. If you have any problems, let me know.
Last edited by colby; 07-29-2006 at 20:32.