Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Advanced Auto-Equip Help

Post New Thread Reply   

Micafire
Old 01-12-2011 , 16:53   Advanced Auto-Equip Help
Reply With Quote #1

Hello as though i have gotten help from someone in irc i forgot her name but greatly i have gotten the plugin working successfully and how it should work but now i would like to enhance it with supporting other weapons in cs:s and along that may as well make it support Other mods, Dod:s, TF2, and so on but i do not have other game mods and so will need help.

Todo:
-Add support for other weapons in cs:s mod.
-Make it where that a weapon will have its own flag such as Shotgun=a.
-Make a Cvar assign what weapons on spawn(e.g sm_autoequip "a") each will be spawned with the specified flags for each weapon.
-(optional)Create an in-game menu to specify what weapons will be given.
-Add a delay before handing the weapon on spawn(to prevent spamming grenades upon joining the server)
-Make support for other mods(Unable to do this part)

With help it would be appreciated but i do not have the other mods in order to know the names and or specific modification to be compatible with the other game mods.

If you wish to help me i have pasted it in the paste bin http://ampaste.net/m1ac9d76a

It would be helpful so that those who may love this plugin can enjoy it on other game mods too. You may modify it however credit still goes to me.
If you decide to modify it please resend the modified version for testing and so i can update the post.