Uploaded new versions for both plugin and web stats... finally! Sorry for not being able to deliver anything better at the moment.
I have to admit that the final push that fired my enthusiasm towards the project was done by Dude and the post
that was made by him. Well, I already had some stuff done here and there, like most of the Message Of The Day feature and some other stuff. Still, I thank you for that, Dude
Lets look what was done in the update - It's not much...
- Added sound effects on Boomer Perfect Blindness, Hunter Death From Above, Tank Bulldozer and Charger Scattering Ram.
- Added couple of checks to i.e. prevent leaving players to cause errors on logs.
- Added new administrator console command: sm_rank_motd <message>
. Using this command an administrator with a GENERIC flag can set a new Message Of The Day, which is then displayed on the web stats or the in-game MOTD, if the server is configured so. Plans are to display the message to all players when connecting or when new MOTD is set.
- Hopefully improved All Survivors Down detection, and by "hopefully" I mean that hopefully I did not break the current detection system.
- New CVAR: l4d_stats_enable
. Enable/Disable all stat tracking.
The Web Stats:
- New page: motd.php
. See attachments for example.
- Added Steam player profile information view. This includes player avatars.
- Added more rows on each rank awards (configurable) in addition to Most Efficient Player award (=PPM).
- Added modifiable Timed Maps display. In some cases, when a large number of recorded times have been developed by the players, the page might get timed out. In that case the Timed Maps page can be partially removed (configurable) so that it cannot be accessed using parameterless entry.
- New configurables to config.php
// How many top players would you like to show on the awards page on each award?
// Note! You should set this value to at least 1.
$award_display_players = 3;
// Show/hide link for the timed maps (also disables the page for parameterless use)
$timedmaps_show_all = False;
// Allow reading of player Steam profile (overrides all avatar related if set to False)
// Warning! Setting value to true can slow loading of some pages.
$steam_profile_read = True;
// Show/hide player avatars (overrides all other avatar related if set to False)
$players_avatars_show = True;
// Show/hide online player avatars
// Warning! Setting value to true will slow down the index page some, depending how
// many players are currently online.
$players_online_avatars_show = False;
// Number of players to show additional info at Top 10 -players list (set to 0 to disable)
// Shows player avatar and some other information.
// Warning! Setting a number higher than 0 (zero) will slow every page load a little.
$top10players_additional_info = 0;
// Show Message Of The Day in each page
$show_motd = True;
It is possible that I have forgotten something interesting and/or otherwise important. I will get back to you if I find something to tell you. I hope you like it!