* AMXX Mod script.
* Admin Push out of the way! v 1.2
* created by jsauce
* Have you ever been playing on a map like cs_militia and too many terrorists have
* gone down the sewers? Well it really ticked me off when I would get stuck in a corner
* because someone decided to plant his ass right next to mine. This would usually result
* in my death if I am getting shot and cannot move. This plugin takes care of that nonsense
* once and for all. If your the admin and someone is in your way they are forced to move out
* of the way. This plugin will not force other admins to move, hopefully you don't have to deal
* with that. Also you wouldn't want another admin moving you. Admin has its privledges.
* Okay a little bit about the push level. It's set to a default of 10, if that's too powerful
* for you, lower it. However, if you think it needs to be stronger make the value higher. To
* give you an idea I set to 100 during tests with bots and anyone that touched me flew right
* across the screen. Be careful with this value. By setting it too high you could potentially
* kill players who are too close to a wall if they touch you.
* four defined:
* ADMIN is set to ADMIN_LEVEL_A
* IMMUNE is used for ADMIN_IMMUNITY check. request v3x!
* NON_ATTACKONLY can be changed if you want to be able to move players when your in attack.
* AUTOSENSE can be used to detect whether a map matches a predefined one you setup.
* If you want to use AUTOSENSE create a file in your configs directory called
* adminpushconfig.cfg. In this file one line at a time add a map name you would like
* to have. On map change if the current map matches a map in the mapconfig file, it will
* automatically enable the plugin. This is useful if you only want to have this running
* during a few maps like cs_militia. Example config:
* 1.2 added define IS_IN_USE to check if use key is pressed. Request ScubaSteve3465
* small bugfix, should not now reverse the effect if you enable on attack. Rather it
* will allow it to work when attacking or not attacking. Sorry about that.
* 1.1 added cvar for push level. default 10 is a normal push. added autosense. added immunity, requested by v3x!
* 1.0 initial release
- 1.1 changes -
v3x wanted it to check immunity it now does.
It also has an autosense feature that will allow people to use a config file to setup whether they want the plugin to be actively pushing people when on certain maps.
I also added the ability for the admin to set the push level which is default at 10, but can be changed with the cvar amx_adminpushlevel. Lower = less force, higher = more force.
- 1.2 changes -
Added the ability to make it so if you leave the define IS_IN_USE line uncommented, it will only work if you push the use key. So you can run into users freely but if you want them to move, you can press the use key.
Commenting this line will set it back to normal, meaning anyone who runs into you or you run into them they get moved. For best effect its best to have NON_ATTACKONLY commented if you plan to use the IS_IN_USE feature. If not, then it will still check to make sure you are not attacking first.
Okay I fixed a bug which caused the reverse effect when commenting NON_ATTACKONLY out. This would cause it to simply act in the opposite way only working when attacking and not working at all when not attacking. This was never the plan, so it has been fixed. Should not work to if you comment out NON_ATTACKONLY it works all the time, attacking or not.
The cvar amx_adminpush is set to 1 by default. Setting it to 0 will turn off this plugin. This plugin will automatically move a player who is touching you or if you touch them. So basically if they get in your way they get moved.