[TF2] Intelligence Protector
When enabled, this plugin will disable the intelligence and force any player carrying it to drop it.
If a player is carrying the intel when the plugin is activated, he will be forced to drop it, and the intel will disappear. Upon reactivation, the intelligence will re-appear at its last known location, with its timer being reset.
Known issue : after being teleported back, the circular intelligence timer won't be visible. Even though it is not visible, it is still working and the intel will eventually get back to its base.
Each use of the command !intelp
Screenshot : http://img825.**************/img825/5...protector2.png
- !intelp - Toggle intelligence protection
- sm_intelp_enabled <1/0> - Reports the status of this plugin (1=enabled, 0=disabled)
- sm_intelp_version - Plugin version.
If a player was carrying the intelligence when an admin enabled this plugin, the briefcase will disappear but the "intelligence timer" will stay visible until intelligence protection is disabled by another admin.
- Matthias Vance
, for his plugin "[TF2] Intelligence Timer
" that gave me some ideas on how to work with intelligence timers.
1.1.2 (12/28/2010) :
- Once intel protection is disabled, the intel will be teleported back to its last known position.
- Removed cvar sm_intelp_delay, not needed anymore.
1.1.1 (12/28/2010) :
- Now using "ForceDrop" entity input to force players to drop the intelligence, instead of the client command "dropitem".
- Removed consts "Red_Team" and "Blu_Team".
1.1 (12/27/2010) :
- Now disabling the intel instead of forcing players to drop it.
- Removed kick and warning features since they aren't needed anymore.
- If a player is carrying the intel when the plugin is activated, intel position won't be lost.
1.0 (12/26/2010) :
- Initial release