This plugin helps you see the screenshots of players in the game using MOTD.
Thus preventing the player from the other suspect, can quickly see the screenshots.
"Instead of access: http://eac.example.com" For example, and look for the server ip, date today and STEAM_ID player, which is tricky in that system.
Remembering what are the steps to install the plugin:
This simple plugin is made to show in game Easy Anti-Cheat ScreenShots
First have sure to your server is protected by EAC.
Second, set the URL of Website Hosting for ScreenShots, LIKE THIS:
and setup your EAC URL FORMAT:
It will return a example of URL in MOTD Window: http://eac.wavenetgames.com.br/shots/cstrike/220.127.116.11_27001/19.2.2013/STEAM_0.0.20447259/
This will replace a address in order of you choiced.
Respect the format, its same at eac server web page order.
Set the correct cvars in your server (And your fucking date and time of HLDS Server
say .eac Or in Console: amx_eac
- Fully Working;
- Added a cvar "amx_eac_url_format" to adjust your EAC address;
- Changed to amx_eac <nick> to using a players menu :)
- Added a message in console to show a date, time, Steam and URL of the eac shots :)
- Changed replace() to replace_all() [Line 54]
- Added Title of MOTD [In Game Easy Anti Cheat]
- Changed showeac <nick> to amx_showeac <nick>
- Changed Cvar: eac_ssurl to amx_eac_url
- Added !eac and /eac (In Say)
- Removed the example of Website hosting :P
- Changed AMXX_VERSION_STR to VERSION (0.0.2)
- Initial Relase