Plugin for Friendly Fire Management
Ported v1.42b from amxmod to amxmodx. Working with amxmodx-1.01 and higher. (Tested only on win32)
- TK Punishment menu - (Kill, Slap, Bad Aim, Forgive, Timebomb etc)
- Team-Attack Counter with Votekick function
- Team-Kill Counter with Ban function
- Spawn protection
- Admin Immunity
The marked points above are customizeable through an ini file and through an ingame menu.
I fixed and ripped some things, translated it to german and cleared the code.
Thanks to Rav for the plugin.
Add following in your server.cfg
Plugin needs fun module.
You can activate it in amxmodx/configs/modules.ini by simply uncommenting it.
ATTENTION UPDATED 31.08.2005
/* AMX Mod script.
* AMX Mod Plugin - Friendly Fire Management
* By Rav aka RavenousShadow
* Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>
* Configuration file is ffconfig.cfg (location addons/cstrike/amxmodx/configs) with full explantions.
* Version 1.0 - First Build with basic revenge menu
* Version 1.2 - Added Special effects, vote kick, vote ban & spawn protection
* Version 1.3 - Seperated most punishments for easier calling, added more option to spawn proteection.
* Version 1.4 - Added Cvar Menu for ingame control - file addons/amx/ffcvars.ini
* 1.42b UPDATE: Corrected spelling error (spwan) and added Spawn protections message on new round.
* Credit to all that have helped along the way in making this plugin.
* AMX ModX Port
* By CRAZyBUg
* Version 1.5 Fixed the Votetokick thing at connect, fixed the path to the ffconfig.cfg & ffcvars.ini
* Ripped the Prison function off, since it was totally bugged (server crash when used)
* translated to german.
* Cleaned the code.
* Version 1.51 Translated to english
* Version 1.6 Added Multilingual support
* Fixed some trouble from the BadAim thing.
Thanks to kTm^ for NL translation
ATTENTION UPDATED 15.08.2005
I am glad to announce v1.6 of this nice plugin. As requested, I now added multilingual support. de and en are default given by me. Feel free to post your mothertounge in reply, if you translate it to your language.
I discovered a little bug in the badaim function., it's now fixed.
If someone finds a bug, PLEASE tell me. I will fix it as soon as possible.