Default Map Changer
Changes the map to default if the server is empty.
There are a lot of auto map changers out there but none of them did what I wanted. This is a very simple default map changer with no cvars or timers. Most server operators set their startup map to the servers most common or default map. This plugin uses the server's first start map as the default. If the server empties out the map will be changed back to default.
- Uses your server's first start map as default.
- Keeps the server from changing maps if mp_timelimit has expired and a player connects.
- Compatible with SourceTV.
- Compatible with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Copy the plugin to your addons/sourcemod/plugins
folder and restart the server.
05/09/12 - Version 2.5
- Fixed a player count bug related to fake clients.
29/08/12 - Version 2.3
- Fixed typo which broke version 2.2.
- Added MIN_PLAYERS define in code for easy modification.
09/08/12 - Version 2.0
- Improved player counting method.
- Fixed default map not being set if all players disconnected during a map change.