The picture pretty much explains it all...
tf_congrats_enabled - Enable/Disable
* Fixed bots getting congratulated instead of humans
* Fixed loading only on first map
* Fixed executing only the last particle in the list
* Fixed some redundant code with displaying the messages
--> Now displays a message in chat to all clients as well
* Fixed an issue where the first couple of particles would have an offset from the partyhat bone (causing you to not see them)
* Removed the timed delay for displaying the particles
USING THE PLUGIN
Edit the particles you would like to use in: cfg/sourcemod/sm_congrats_particles.cfg
If one particle does not exist in the cfg, you will get errors and no particles will take effect.
Up to 15 particles are supported, but can be modified to use more.