Permanent Alltalk vote
current version 0.0.4b
The plugins will ask the player once for his alltalk preference and saves it. 30 Seconds after the map began it will calculate if Alltalk will be on or off. Players who don't have yet set a preference are not counted in the calculation.
- Stores Preferences using Clientprefs
- Players can change their preference by saying "!alltalk"
- Percentage of people who need to vote for on/off adjustable by cvar
- Generates Plugin Config
- Broadcasts the result of the calculation (after the calculation and to late joiners)
- timers adjustable by cvar
- perm_alltalk_version - Showing Version of the Plugin
- perm_alltalk_percent - Percentage of people who need to vote for alltalk on in order to activate alltalk
- perm_alltalk_show_info - Show information if alltalk is on/off to late joiners
- perm_alltalk_info_delay - Delay between late joining the server and announcing if alltalk is on/off
- perm_alltalk_calc_delay - Delay between late joining the server and announcing if alltalk is on/off
- perm_alltalk_pref_delay - Delay between joing the server and asking the player for his preference if it is not set. Should be shorter that the calc delay
- Place the parm_alltalk_vote.smx in the /sourcemod/plugins dir.
- make sure clientprefs are activated and configured
: for the original TF2 Critvote
: for using cookies in his quake sounds [revamped]
plugin..where I could look up infos on how to work with them