Tested on a win32 HLDS
With default AMXX NS module for NS 3.1
With NS 3.2 Beta AMXX Module for NS 3.2 => http://www.nsmod.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6589
This plugin disallow the evolution or upgrade while basing itself on the number of players in the game.
- by default if in the game you have less than 4 players, the evolution to onos, heavy or fade are impossible.
- always by default if in the games you have more thane 4 player (or 4 players) and less than 8 players, aliens can evolve to fade
You can configure the minimum number of players for each class, with the CVARS.
Version 1.3 (current version):
- JetPack Blocking fixed
- Code optimized
- Adding JetPack Blocking
- Addin new cvar for JetPack Blocking (cblocker_minplayers_jp)
- Removed client_print changeg by ns_popup
- Fixed minplayers (from cvars) message for onos and heavy
- First release
Number of downloads from older version: 180 From AMXMODX.org 49 From nsmod.org