Watchlist allows admins to add players they suspect of breaking server rules to a list.
Every x minutes (configurable from cvar), a broadcast message is sent to admins stating all players who are in the server and on the watchlist.
If you are upgrading to version 2.0.1 you must install the new watchlist.cfg and watchlist.phrases.txt and plugin of course.
1. Copy the watchlist.smx file into gamemod/addons/sourcemod/plugins
2. Copy the watchlist.phrases.txt into gamemod/addons/sourcemod/translations
3. Edit the watchlist.cfg and copy into gamemod/cfg/sourcemod
3. Add the below code to your databases.cfg (gamemod/addons/sourcemod/configs)
(Use this if you have a remote Mysql server and more than one game server)
(Use this if you have only 1 game server)
- watchlist_adminflag - Controls what admin flag a admin must have to use the watchlist. Deafault is c (kick flag).
- watchlist_announce - Controls how the watchlist will be announced. Default is 3 (both).
- watchlist_announce_interval - Controls how often (in whole minutes) a brodcast message is sent with players on the server that are on the Watchlist. Default is 1.0.
- watchlist_sound_enabled - Enables a warning sound to admins when a WatchList player is announced. Default is 1 (on).
- watchlist_log_enabled - Enables logging. Default is 0 (off).
- watchlist_auto_delete - Controls how long in days to keep a player on the watchlist before it is auto deleted.
- watchlist_admin_join - If set to 1, when a admin joins he will get a list of players on the watchlist that are on the server in the console.
- watchlist_add "steam_id | #userid | name" "reason" - Allows admins to add a player to the watchlist by steamid, userid or name.
- watchlist_remove "steam_id | #userid | name" - Allows admins to remove a player from the watchlist by steamid, userid or name.
- watchlist_query "steamid | online"- Querys the database. You can search for a steamid or all players that are online. Leave blank to search all.
- Initial Release.
- Fixed the problem that was preventing the plugin from announcing the players on the watchlist
- Plugin now stores userid's in the database instead of client index's.
- Changed convar watchlist_logging_enabled to watchlist_log_enabled.
- Added convar watchlist_adminflag.
- Added convar watchlist_announce.
- You can now use watchlist_query "STEAM_0:0:0000" to search for a steamid
- You can now use watchlist_query "online" to search for all players that are on only that server and are online.
- Added convar watchlist_auto_delete
- Added convar watchlist_admin_join
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation (Thanks caxanga334
Make a suggestion?
for the original plugin