Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

healmeplugin.smx

Post New Thread Reply   

Eternal Howl
Old 07-04-2010 , 07:12   healmeplugin.smx
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys. I am trying to get Shango's Healme plugin to work on my server. The code is attached.

I changed the flag ADMFLAG_RESERVATION to ADMFLAG_CUSTOM1, and I edited the display text, but there is a problem.

I didn't touch the rest of the code, but the point of the plugin is that donators are supposed to, when tagged with the custom flag, be able to add health to themselves a specified number of times per life. Currently I have it set to heal 50 health twice per life.

But there is a big problem. EVERYONE in the server, even non-donators, respawns with 50 health, instead of their full allotment. I know this plugin is doing this because when I remove it everything returns to normal.

So is there any way I can get donators to heal themselves 50 hp twice per life AND have everyone respawn with their normal allotment of health? Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eternal Howl

EDIT:

P.S. Whatever I set the sm_health_give cvar to, that's what people respawn with, and it is also what donators add to themselves. I changed it to 100 and everyone spawned with 100 and donators added 100 health to themselves. Can someone please help me remove this duplicity? Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (healmeplugin.sp - 390 views - 3.6 KB)

Last edited by Eternal Howl; 07-04-2010 at 07:15.
.:John:.
Old 07-04-2010 , 12:53   Re: healmeplugin.smx
Reply With Quote #2

If you want to modify the health amount to add or how many times it can be used. edit the lines start with #define and recompile the plugin.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (healme.sp - 404 views - 1.6 KB)
Eternal Howl
Old 07-04-2010 , 20:21   Re: healmeplugin.smx
Reply With Quote #3

Thank you sooo much! It works better than the original. That one should be unapproved and yours should be approved.

-Eternal Howl