Sorry for disappearing just like that...i had no place to test my plugins and problems with university. Also all these karma wars on this forum...
Anyway, summer is coming back and so do i. A guy mailed me about cs_zp_buymenu - just like me he didn't like zombie plague weapons menu, but unlike me he had a server with people playing. With a little support, motivation and improved C++ skills (too bad there are no classes and limited coding abilities in PAWN) i took a decision to finish some of my plugins.
And this one comes first.
After testing it on people i found and fixed some errors, about a 30% of plugin was re-written. Yes, there is still a lot of things to fix.
Status for now:
A bug when menu didn't come up because it wasn't ready in 1st round - fixed.
- Random server crashes on end round - fixed.
- ZP CS Buymenu and Hardcoded (default) CS Buymenu collisions - fixed.
- ZP CS Buymenu money and hardcoded counter-strike money collisions - fixed.
- No buyzone and player entities touch, until player gets force-respawned - fixed. Buymenu will now always appear, when you press B.
- Incorrect money calcution in some cases - probably fixed. Still needs more testing.
- No money bonus for player for killing/infesting enemy - fixed.
- If you already have grenade and attemp to buy another one, money subtracted, but no grenade given - fixed.
- If you are last zombie and attemp to buy an antidote, money subtracted, but ZP doesn't disinfect you - fixed.
- Unable to purchase zombie madness - fixed.
- When buying a HEV suit while having 90+ armor points, money subtracted, but no additional amor - fixed - now it says you to buy HEV implants in order to get more then 100 armor.
- Nemesis and Survivor are able to use Buymenu - fixed. Now a CVAR.
- Unable to purchase nightvision - fixed.
- No check for infect bombs/antis/madness/etc limit per round from ZP - in progress.
- External extra-items are initialized by spamming callfunc to other plugins - in progress. Will be replaced with zp_force_buy_extra_item + zp_get_extra_item_id (bounding it solely to main ZP plugin) - in progress.
- Menu registration for now is basically 900 cvars. Although this is not so bad as it looks like (cvars are nothing but pointers and don't use much memory) and doesn't really slows server down while playing, it still slows server down while loading a map (server start/restart/changelevel). That's really sad that PAWN has no classes, but still i'll make a struct-like dynamic array and also move the menu itself from .cfg to ini. It will probably have XML-like structure. Like:
Well, i hope you got it. Anyway i'll make a program to edit menu configuration on C Builder or Delphi10 - in progress
Version with #1~#15 fixed will be uploaded tomorrow. In another few days i'll finish #16.
For now, just take this picture of the trolleybus SUDDENLY coming out of the bush. They are always like that in russia.
thanks to Mercylezz for new natives.
after finishing this one and checking up radar scanner i will work on human classes. but it's will be an exclusive, probably. one of the main reasons - you'll have to edit your zombie plague main plugin to override zombie knockback, player speed and some other things like that. Unless Mercylezz will realese ZP 4.4...