This plugin was requested by IronWarrior here
This plugin requires the following:
Sourcemod 1.5 or higher
AtomicStryker's Uncommon Infected (Here
This plugin will allow you to spawn an Uncommon mob of your configuration when a Boomer vomits/explodes on a Survivor. It is configurable so there is a chance that the mob will spawn. They're set with default values but can be changed by editing the plugin.L4D2.UncommonBoomer.cfg
in the CFG\Sourcemod
Special Thanks: instantn00b - For updating the cheat flag command
<*>To change these values edit the plugin.L4D2.UncommonBoomer in the CFG\Sourcemod folder.
- l4d_ubb_uncommonbilespawn (Values 1-, Specifies the type of Uncommon to spawn, (Riot|Ceda|Clown|Mud|Roadcrew|Fallen|Jimmy|Ra ndom)
- l4d_ubb_uncommonbiletimeout (Default 60), After a Boomer vomits/explodes on a Survivor this plugin will wait for the specified timeout before another mob is allowed to spawn.
- l4d_ubb_uncommonbilechance (Default 100), Chance that the Boomer Bile will summon an uncommon mob (100 = 100%).
Version 1.12 - (1/14/14)
<*>Used the correct flags to spawn hordes
- Download and copy L4D2 Uncommon Boomer Bile.smx to Addons/Sourcemod/Plugins folder
- Delete the plugin.L4D2.UncommonBoomer.cfg in the CFG/Sourcemod folder.
<*>Added functions to call Fallen and Jimmy Gibbs
Version 1.11 - (6/8/10) - 1318 Views
<*>Cleaned up some of the code
<*>Adjusted the plugin to be compatiable with the new update by Atomic
<*>Removed stripping of cheat flag commands
<*>Added Autoconfig - plugin.L4D2.UncommonBoomer
Version 1.1 - (6/1/10) - 119 Views
<*>Added a new Cvar: l4d_ubb_uncommonbilechance
<*>Fixed the cvar names listed
Version 1.0 - (5/31/10) - 13 Views
<*>Original launch of the plugin