Originally Posted by IronWarrior
This is the same idea I wanted, expect that I wanted the tank to like stamp/stomp his feet around him which would knock Survivors back.
Will test soon.
Some questions please.
- Does this include a sound when the skill is used? If not, can you add one please?
- Also what is the power of the knockback, is it the same as being knocked back from a Boomer exploding?
- The tankroar_damage, how is damaged worked out? If I set 5, does that cause 5 points of HP damage?
1. Yes, it does include a sound.
2. its not the same as boomer knockback. the roar will cause survivors to fly backwards.
3. yea. if u set to 5 it'll do 5 dmg.
Originally Posted by alexip121093
add a instuctor hint to tell Tank player to use it and add l4d1 support
Regarding the instructor hint i'll add to my to do list but for the other one, i dont have l4d1, testing it would be difficult.