This Plugin is a stand allown anticamp Plugin which base on my Anticamp in dodRealismPhysics http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=835667
In the next version of my realism plugin I would delete the anti camp and bring out a faster version of the realism plugin. Therefore I wrote a new Anticamp which had low overhead
and use a better camper detection.
This plugin slap a player if he camps. A player get a time how long he can move (default 60s), if he camps 55 seconds than move 5 seconds he can camp the next time 60-55+2*5=15s. Camping is also stay on a position and only move left right left.
is allowed to camp, but if player with mg switch to pistole than it is not allowed to camp.
- sm_hpanticamp_version - show version of the plugin
The next CVars must write in sourcemod.cfg
or map config file
- sv_hpanticamp_enable 1 - enable or disable plugin (0 =off, 1=on, default: 1)
- sv_hpanticamp_max_camp_time 60 - how many seconds a player can camp (default: 60)
- sv_hpanticamp_slap_diff_time 10 - if a player is slaped for camping, this CVAR say in how many seconds the player slaped again if he not move (defaut: 10)
- sv_hpanticamp_slap_dmg 20 - slap damage for camping (defaut: 20)
Version 0.1.0 [2010-04-15]
- Copy hpAntiCamp.smx to addons/sourcemod/plugins
- put CVars in the file ../cfg/sourcemod/sourcemod.cfg
- type sm plugins refresh in server console
first realease to community