Description:This plugin is made to act as a virtual reality plugin, where once you get shot down to a definable amount you will bleed out. Once you hit the save amount the bleeding will stop.
Tested in CZ.
To use the natives just type the follow at the top of your code. Stick the file in the include folder. Then compile it localy. The web compiler wont work with this. For a list of servers running this click here.
- vr_bleed - Turns the plugin on and off. (default: 1)
- vr_startbleeding - The HP at which the bleeding starts(default: 65)
- vr_stopbleeding- The HP where it stops the bleeding. (default: 10)
- vr_bleedtimelower- Lowest number for random number gen (default: 1)
- vr_bleedtimeupper - Highest number for random number gen(default: 3)
- vr_cz_botsupport - Support for CZbots Must be on czmod (default: 0)
- amx_prefix - Chat Prefix. Not used yet (default: "VR Mod")
- StartBleed(index) - Starts the bleeding process. Replace index with players id. StartBleed(id); (Starts the bleeding process setup in this plugin) Index is a players index 1-32
- StopBleed(index) -Stops the bleeding process. Replace index with players id. StopBleed(id); (Instantly stops the bleeding.) Index is a players index 1-32
- IsUserBleeding(index) - Returns True or False if the user is bleeding. Replace index with players id. Index is a players index 1-32
- Snow - For registering bots in ham.
- Apollyon - For testing.
- ConnorMcLeod- For Ham_TraceBleed trace.
- Add in Speed decrease when shot in the leg
- Add in Arm shake when shot in the arm. (Not the weapon drop)
Created Natives to start and stop the bleeding.
Added a new native.
Removed "Task_Exists" from the plugin
Added in a new cvar to use cz bot support (for the different bot typs on cz)
Checks mod as well so even if you have the bot support on on cstrike it wont run.
Removed all set_tasks
Using Thinking ents (Connors idea)
Ham_TraceBleed from Connor
Each player bleeds on there own not at same time (Following ents)