This is one of a series of plugins for many mods to enable more detailed logging, all in HL Log Standard
This plugin replaces the 1.x series by psychonic: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=98684
These plugins give the ability to track many things not normally logged by the game in log parsers such as HLstatsX:CE
, and others.
A collection of additional information events, split into three categories.
The following normal player events are available:
The following Player/Player events are available:
The following special case player events are available:
- healed - Amount healed in life for non-medics or medics who did not die before spawning (changed class, etc)
- player_loadout - Similar to weapon stats, but provides information whenever a player changes their current loadout*
- weaponstats - Individual weapon statistics* for accuracy, kills, deaths, etc (see below)
L 07/16/2009 - 21:28:21: "Xibalba<138><STEAM_0:0:23333692><Red>" triggered "crit_kill"
L 07/16/2009 - 21:28:30: "neG:. peEtr<118><STEAM_0:0:5191121><Blue>" triggered "backstab" against "Agent Cthulhoo<146><STEAM_0:1:16842486><Red>"
L 07/16/2009 - 21:28:30: "armistice<144><STEAM_0:0:18260028><Red>" triggered "healed" (heal "510")
L 07/16/2009 - 21:35:46: "Narcoleptic Squirrel<149><STEAM_0:1:13876794><Red>" triggered "teleport"
TF2 does not normally provide weapon statistics. When enabled the weaponstats action will fire dumping information about the weapons used during that life, as well as the weapon that killed the player (if tracked).
This is not all that accurate without SDKHooks, and a number of things won't be tracked at all without SDKHooks.
The following weapons are tracked for weaponstats:
L 07/23/2009 - 20:11:36: "nNnl Gun's'n'Butter<55><STEAM_0:1:15976406><Blue>" triggered "weaponstats" (weapon "scattergun") (shots "9") (hits "6") (kills "2") (headshots "0") (tks "0") (damage "375") (deaths "0")
L 07/23/2009 - 20:24:36: "breadpudding<66><STEAM_0:1:24867371><Red>" triggered "weaponstats" (weapon "sniperrifle") (shots "2") (hits "1") (kills "1") (headshots "1") (tks "0") (damage "188") (deaths "1")
Cvars (1 = on, 0 = off)
- Builtobject is no longer logged when re-placing a building after moving
- Mini sentry guns are now logged as obj_sentrygun_mini when building/destroying
- Fire Arrow kills are logged as weapon tf_projectile_arrow_fire instead of tf_projectile_arrow
- Medic taunt kill is logged properly
- Class changes are no longer logged until player spawns as new class
- Object destruction (sentry, etc.) is logged when switching teams/classes (includes sappers)
- Logs a "Started Map:..." line for the first map of the server (would normally happen too early to be logged)
- superlogs_actions - Enable logging of most player actions, such as "stun" (default on)
- superlogs_teleports - Enable logging of teleports (default on)
- superlogs_teleports_again - Enable logging of repeated teleporter use with _again (default on, requires superlogs_teleports)
- superlogs_headshots - Enable logging of headshot player action (default off)
- superlogs_backstabs - Enable logging of backstab player action (default on)
- superlogs_sandvich - Enable logging of sandvich eating (default off)
- superlogs_fire - Enable logging of fiery arrows as a separate weapon from regular arrows (default on)
- superlogs_wstats - Enable logging of weapon stats (default on, only works when tf_weapon_criticals is 1)
- superlogs_heals - Enable logging of healpoints upon death (default on)
- superlogs_rolelogfix - Enable delay of logging class change until first spwan as new class (default on)
- superlogs_objlogfix - Enable logging of owner object destruction on team/class change (default on)
2.0.6 - Fixed possible RTE with invalid client index in loadout timer callback
2.0.5 - Stupid me, wasn't paying enough attention, mix and matched some HL log stuff with non-HL log stuff I was fighting with this week from work. player_loadout should now follow the standard when logging.
Thanks to Psychonic for the original plugin, the people on IRC for any random questions I may have asked.
Thanks to Tsunami for the building-checking code in TF2 Build Restrictions plugin. Also thanks Packhead, KingJ, HLDS.pl, and WMD Gaming for help testing and reporting feedback.
SuperLogs: Age of Chivalry
SuperLogs: Fistful Of Frags
SuperLogs: GoldenEye: Source
SuperLogs: TF2 requires loghelper
to be in the scripting/include directory when compiling, and therefore, will not compile on the web compiler.
* SDK Hooks here
is required for damage to log in weapon stats, as well as for some loadout logging and more accurate events. Some weapons may not log properly without SDK Hooks, if at all.
The attached binary is compiled with SDKHooks support for 1.3
Binary : http://nicholashastings.com/temp/superlogs-tf2.smx