Category: Event Related
Approver: Hawk552 (427)
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
- v1.0.1, last updated : 14 apr 2010
Simple and efficient way to force a round to end.
It does not kill players. The way is direct.
All the default win conditions are supported :
All the default objectives are supported :
- The timer has ended ;
- A whole team is exterminated ;
- An objective has been completed ;
- A round draw.
A command is provided and can handle also these specific cases :
- Bomb/Defuse ;
- Hostage Rescue ;
- Vip/Assasination ;
- Prison Escape.
A command is provided to manage easily all the conditions.
- Maps with multiple objectives ;
- Dynamic entities managed by another plugin.
A native is provided to be used in others plugins.
People may need to terminate a round automatically, but it would be more appropriate
to let the people integrating the native in their plugins, instead of trying to implement
a feature with conditions since the needs can be very different.
CS 1.6, CZ.
AMX Mod X 1.8.x or higher.
Orpheu 2.3 and higher.
- terminate_round <RoundEndType> [ <TeamWinning> <MapType> ]
The command works with keywords for each fields.
Tip1 : only the first character is checked ( except for timer/team the 2 first ).
Tip2 : typing the command without argument and you will get the command syntax and the arguments list.
- timer : The timer has ended. The main objectives has not been completed. TeamWinning
- team : A team has been exterminated. You must specify the winning team you want.
- objective : An objective has been completed or not. You must specify the winning team you want.
- draw : To have a round draw.
- terrorist : Specify the terrorists as winning team of the round. MapType
- ct : Specify the cts as winning team of the round.
It must be used either with "team" or "objectives".
- auto : Value by default. It will detect the current objective. It will work for custom entities created in game.
- bomb : Specify the type as bomb map without checking.
- hostage : Specify the type as hostage map without checking. Only for cts.
- vip : Specify the type as vip map without checking. Will work only if there is a VIP in game.
- escape : Specify the type as escape map without checking.
Optional. If you specify a type and the entity is not present, nothing will happen.
Useful for maps with multiple objectives.
To avoid further questions, here all the possibilities of this command :
Time is up / round draw.
terminate_round timer One of the team has been exterminated.
terminate_round team terrorist The current map objective of the team has been completed.
terminate_round team ct
terminate_round objective terrorist The provided map objective of the team has been completed. (will work only if the related entity is present)
terminate_round objective ct
terminate_round objective terrorist vip
terminate_round objective terrorist hostage
terminate_round objective terrorist escape
terminate_round objective ct vip
terminate_round objective ct bomb
terminate_round objective ct hostage
terminate_round objective ct escape
API Documentation top
- TerminateRound( const roundEndType, const teamWinning = TeamWinning_None, const mapType = MapType_AutoDetect );
A native is provided to be used in others plugin.
To avoid further questions, here all the possibilities of this native :
Time is up / round draw.
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Timer ); One of the team has been exterminated.
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Draw );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_TeamExtermination, TeamWinning_Terrorist ); The current map objective of the team has been completed.
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_TeamExtermination, TeamWinning_Ct );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Terrorist ); The provided map objective of the team has been completed. (will work only if the related entity is present)
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Ct );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Terrorist, MapType_VipAssasination );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Terrorist, MapType_Hostage );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Terrorist, MapType_PrisonEscape );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Ct, MapType_VipAssasination );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Ct, MapType_Bomb );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Ct, MapType_Hostage );
TerminateRound( RoundEndType_Objective, TeamWinning_Ct, MapType_PrisonEscape );
1. Firstly, you need Orpheu. You have just to unzip the content of orpheu_base.zip in ./amxmodx/ ;Installation Files top
2. Then unzip the content of the provided archive here in ./amxmodx/ ;
3. Install the plugin*, restart and it's ready.
* You need to compile locally the plugin or using this webcompiler since it uses third party includes from Orpheu and my plugin.
If you don't know how to compile locally on windows :
- Download AMX Mod X Base for windows on the main site ;
- Unzip the package somewhere in a folder ;
- From the orpheu_base.zip package you have downloaded just before, copy the include files located in ./scripting/include/ to the folder created in 2. in ./addons/amxmodx/scripting/include/ ;
- Download round_terminator.inc and copy it to ./addons/amxmodx/scripting/include/ too ;
- Download round_terminator.sma and copy it in ./addons/amxmodx/scripting/ ;
- Now go to ./addons/amxmodx/scripting/ and drag and drop round_terminator.sma on compile.exe ;
- You will see a new folder named "compiled" which is automatically created. It contains round_terminator.amxx ;
- Congratulations, you have your compiled plugin, you can install it on your server. Restart and it's ready.
Last edited by Arkshine; 04-21-2010 at 05:22.