[L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Crimson_Fox
Old 03-15-2010 , 13:55   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8
Reply With Quote #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by basktfbb View Post
I try this, but not work

in the sorcecode is: WeaponSpawn_ID[source] == SNIPER_AWP or WeaponSpawn_IDMOD[source] == SNIPER_AWP ??????
ID or IDMOD?
if (WeaponSpawn_IDMod[source] == SNIPER_AWP) DispatchKeyValue(index, "count", "1")

Between line 571 and 572.
ionxp
BANNED
Old 03-15-2010 , 15:13   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8
Reply With Quote #432

correct those mld typos will you? it's crashing the server...seems i have to do everything myself
Crimson_Fox
Old 03-15-2010 , 15:47   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8
Reply With Quote #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionxp View Post
correct those mld typos will you? it's crashing the server...seems i have to do everything myself
You're going to have to as I have no clue what you're talking about. Where are the typos and what crash errors are you getting?
Thraka
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-15-2010 , 20:28   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8
Reply With Quote #434

Quote:
I highly doubt trying to load a model file that doesn't exist, crashes the server.

For one thing, EVERYONE would crash, lol.
Crimson_Fox
Old 03-16-2010 , 04:42   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8
Reply With Quote #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraka View Post
I highly doubt trying to load a model file that doesn't exist, crashes the server.

For one thing, EVERYONE would crash, lol.
I think he meant that the boomer bile wasn't precaching because the model was typed wrong. He didn't realise that I had removed it altogether. Went ahead and added it again.
ionxp
BANNED
Old 03-16-2010 , 07:24   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1
Reply With Quote #436

no...i meant the boomer bile mld thing was actually IN the error description,it was saying it is not precached or missing...remember the old awp or scout errors? This time it was related to this mld thing
Crimson_Fox
Old 03-16-2010 , 17:51   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1
Reply With Quote #437

Quote:
no...i meant the boomer bile mld thing was actually IN the error description,it was saying it is not precached or missing...remember the old awp or scout errors? This time it was related to this mld thing
I get what you meant now, but I had already removed the line with the typo when you posted that. So at that point I wasn't sure to what you were referring. If you would have told me what the error was I would have immediately known what was the problem. Specifics go a long way towards troubleshooting!
.silence.
Old 03-16-2010 , 22:55   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1
Reply With Quote #438

This plugin sounds wonderful. Trying it out tonight!
.silence.
Old 03-17-2010 , 00:16   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1
Reply With Quote #439

Forgive my noob-ness, but is it possible to have the CSS guns available and working, but have them only appear when an admin spawns them and not have them laying around in weapon piles? I use a weapon spawner plugin but they don't actually hurt anything. I fear that some people wouldn't like seeing them instead of the normal guns ("WHAT? NOT A CEVO SERVER?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!" ) Mostly the guns are just for me to mess around with anyways. Thanks!
Crimson_Fox
Old 03-17-2010 , 02:14   Re: [L4D2] Weapon Unlock v0.8.1
Reply With Quote #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by .silence. View Post
Forgive my noob-ness,
*waves his scepter* FORGIVEN!

Quote:
but is it possible to have the CSS guns available and working, but have them only appear when an admin spawns them and not have them laying around in weapon piles? I use a weapon spawner plugin but they don't actually hurt anything. I fear that some people wouldn't like seeing them instead of the normal guns ("WHAT? NOT A CEVO SERVER?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!" ) Mostly the guns are just for me to mess around with anyways. Thanks!
Uh... I dunno.

Try this: Load both this plug-in and the weapon spawner plug-ins. Then set

l4d2_wu_enable 0

In your server.cfg or the console. It should no longer change the weapon spawns, but the weapons spawned with the weapon spawner should do damage.