Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Polymorph: Mod Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

lbouriez
Old 03-06-2010 , 18:12   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #101

1000 thanks for this plugins, i used the other multimod plugins on the forum but it wasn't working very well, with gungame i had problem,...
This is perfect, i just have a problem in my plugin cvars, when a lot of time is passed, my plugin cvar are not worlking normal, for example in the predator menu i got cvar from paintball and other plugins,...

Thanks again for your work

Edit: When i am in a mod, i want to change the map but the maps who appears are the standard map, not the map in the ini files. Is it possible to show the map of the mod only?

Last edited by lbouriez; 03-06-2010 at 20:32. Reason: adding something
lbouriez
Old 03-09-2010 , 16:00   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #102

My problem with the cvar menu is:
I have many mod like predator, painball, jailbreak,...
When i am in predator mod, i have some cvar that i can change in the predator menu.
Then i go in painball mod, predator plugin is not enable but in the menu i still see the predator cvar
Then i go in jailbreak mod, i can see the predator and the painball cvar

If the server is on during 1 day, my cvar menu get crazy, i can see all the cvar from all the plugin, and as you can see on the picture, 1 menu got more than 100 cvar (it should be 4), some are unvailable,...

But if I reboot the server, everything is ok.
Any idea, is it ok on your server?
-------------
About the mapchange, whant i tought is
I am in the painball mod, i choose the map change option in the menu and all the painball map from the painballmap.ini appears
Is it possible?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2010 , 21:49   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #103

From what I can tell is that amx_cvarmenu only gets cvars from /configs/cvars.ini. So, I don't know how the cvar menu could be changing at all.

Also, I don't use the cvar menu ever becuase I do everything by hand generally.

It sounds like AMX Mod X is somehow retaining the cvars from the previous map. You say you have hundreds of cvars, but AMX Mod X, by default, only allows a maximum of 48 cvars in amx_cvarmenu.
Old 03-11-2010 , 17:53   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #104

Do you have any suggestions on running CSDM and having it disabled on all modes except 1? From what I understand it is 'enabled' the whole time, just on pause and enabled only when called. You can do this via map configs, but going about it the right way here, im not sure.
Old 03-11-2010 , 18:18   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
Do you have any suggestions on running CSDM and having it disabled on all modes except 1? From what I understand it is 'enabled' the whole time, just on pause and enabled only when called. You can do this via map configs, but going about it the right way here, im not sure.
I talked to Bailopan once about the module and how it is loaded. It won't load untill it is required for the first time. But, after that the module will always be loaded until you shutdown the server. The bad thing is that I believe the default for CSDM is ON. So, I will look into a work-a-round.
Old 03-18-2010 , 09:37   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #106

Can you modify this plugin so after 24:00 to be CSDM mod enabled, and after 10:00 to be back the classic mode? I tried but i failed epically :]
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2010 , 17:24   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy' View Post
Can you modify this plugin so after 24:00 to be CSDM mod enabled, and after 10:00 to be back the classic mode? I tried but i failed epically :]
Could you be more specific. Tell me what you want to happen at midnight exactly and when does that setup end? Does it go until noon?
Old 03-19-2010 , 04:42   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #108

I have this ideea: From 10:00 a.m until midnight the server runs in Classic Mode, and from midnight until 10:00 a.m, after the mapchange, the server will be in DeathMatch Mode.. but i realised that CSDM can't be used because the module it will be loaded until the server shutdowns... But i've founded an Auto-Respawn plugin, all i need now is a Weapon Menu, just like in CSDM or ZombiePlague.

About the hours interval.. i found the method in this plugin: BHPK
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2010 , 18:49   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy' View Post
I have this ideea: From 10:00 a.m until midnight the server runs in Classic Mode, and from midnight until 10:00 a.m, after the mapchange, the server will be in DeathMatch Mode.. but i realised that CSDM can't be used because the module it will be loaded until the server shutdowns... But i've founded an Auto-Respawn plugin, all i need now is a Weapon Menu, just like in CSDM or ZombiePlague.
What is "Classic" mode? If you don't want to be voting for mods or changing mods frequently (based on maps) then this plugin isn't for you.

Sounds like you could use something to just change the plugins.ini file at 10:00 am and at midnight.
Old 03-20-2010 , 10:26   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #110

Classic mode = no respawn, no weapons menu, no zombie or anything else.. just the Classic Multiplayer Mode. Yeah, i don't want to be voting for mods, but i thought you can add the "changing mod frequently based on hours interval" option. Exactly, i want to change the plugins.ini file, at the hours specified, and this is the only plugin i found that can do this... (except the hours interval)