This plugin allows users to save their location and teleport later.
It further provides some features for non skilled bHopper like low gravity or a scout.
Noblock, player transparency, spawn health, healing of falldamage and player hiding are also included.
In the latest release some new feautes for trix maps like anti flash and auto flash giving.
Also a bhop / climb timer was added that saves the best time into a database.
The last active checkpoint will be added to database aswell to avoid timeouts.
Admins can get a special sprite tracing them.
The french translation is done by google (:]), so I appreciate it if someone corrects some mistakes or translate it to even more languages.
Please post the cpmod database in your sourcemod/data/ folder, so I can collect map-zone information for the different maps and I can bundle them!!
As I do not have much time to spend on developing sourcemod plugins anymore I would appreciate any contributions to the plugin in the github repository
rather than separate releasing.
Servers using this plugin: @game-monitor
- SDK Hooks
- Extract the cstrike.zip in the GAMESERVER_ROOT/orangebox/ directory
- Add a section to the sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg:
- Restart the gameserver
Make sure to have created a backup of your cpmod database!
To upgrade you simply override the unzipped cstrike folder with the one on your server.
!clear - Erase all checkpoints
!cp - Opens teleportmenu
!next - Next checkpoint
!prev - Previous checkpoint
!save - Saves a checkpoint
!tele - Teleports you to last checkpoint
!help - Displays the help menu
!block - Toogles blocking
!hide - Toobles player visibility
!scout - Spawns a scout
!usp - Spawns a usp
!lowgrav - Sets player gravity to low
!normalgrav - Sets player gravity to default
!record <map> - Displays your record
!precord <name> [<mapname>] - Displays the record of a given player
!start - Teleports you to the start
!restart - Restarts your timer
!stop - Stops the timer
!wr - Displays the record on the current map
sm_cp_enabled - <1|0> Enable/Disable the plugin.
sm_cp_cleanupguns - <1|0> Enable/Disable automatic removal of scouts.
sm_cp_timer - <1|0> Enable/Disable map based timer.
sm_cp_rotation - <1|0> Enable/Disable automatic checkpoint rotation.
sm_cp_restore - <1|0> Enable/Disable automatic saving of checkpoints to database.
sm_cp_noblock - <1|0> Enable/Disable player blocking.
sm_cp_alpha - <0|255> Sets player alpha (0=invisible - 255=visible).
sm_cp_autoflash - <1|0> Enable/Disable auto flashbang giver.
sm_cp_tracer - <1|0> Enable/Disable admin tracer.
sm_cp_gunlimit - <0|10> Sets the gun limit for each player.
sm_cp_gravity - <1|0> Enable/Disable player gravity.
sm_cp_healclient - <1|0> Enable/Disable healing of falldamage.
sm_cp_hintsound - <1|0> Enable/Disable playing sound on popup.
sm_cp_chatvisible - <1|0> Sets chat output visible to all or not.
sm_cp_finishsound - <"quake/perfect.mp3"> Sets the sound that is played on finishing race.
sm_cp_recordsound - <"quake/holyshit.mp3"> Sets the sound that is played on new record.
sm_cp_speedunit - <1|0> Changes the unit of speed displayed in timerpanel [0=default] [1=kmh].
sm_cpadmin - Displays the admin panel.
sm_purgeplayer <days> - Purges all old players.
sm_dropmaps - Drops all stored map start/end points.
sm_dropplayers - Drops all players.
sm_resetmaptimer <mapname> - Resets timer for given map.
sm_resetcheckpoints <playername> [<mapname>] - Resets all checkpoints for given player.
sm_resetrecords <playername> [<mapname>] - Resets all records for given player.
Drop everything -> sm_dropmaps, sm_dropplayers (will require a restart!)
Reset all records on current map -> sm_resetrecords %
Reset all records on bhop_eazy -> sm_resetrecords % bhop_eazy
Reset records for player xyz on all maps -> sm_resetrecords xyz %
Reset records for player xyz on bhop_eazy -> sm_resetrecords xyz bhop_eazy
(mysql: replace % with *)
- Public release
- Added angle support for saved checkpoints
- Added player transparency
- Added simple NoBlock
- Fixed minor bugs...
- Removed some redundancy
- Avoided re-indexing of arrays
- Fixed cvar issues
- Added effects on save / teleport
- Fixed spectator glitch
- Translations added
- Added !block command
- Fixed tracer
- Fixed nodamage
- Added Database support
- Added Timer
- Added AutoFlashbang
- Performance increased
- Added !stop command
- Added !restart command
- Added debuginfo for start/end-coordinates
- Disabled saving while in the air
- Fixed !tele glitch on timer running
- Performance increased
- Visualisized coordinate menu
- Fixed buggy admin tracer
- Simplyfied code
- Reorganized whole code
- Added playerblock cvar to control !block usage
- Added restarting timer on entering start area
- Added control over annoying sound played on popup display
- Added cvar to specify a sound played on new record
- Added MySQL support
- Added records for every player on each map
- Moved to seperate database due to size
- Added adminflag required for !cpadmin
- Added removing weapons on ground
- Added recordtypes (record for time or jumps)
- Added reset ability
- Added variable for unit of speed
- Added added console cmds instead of parsing chat
- Fixed adding of start/stop zones
- Fixed special chars in player names
- Increased stability & performance
- Enabled saving while timer running
- Fixed cp not being restored if it was the first
- Simplyfied admin flag setting
- Fixed respawn error on some machines
- PrintToChat after !restart
- Commented whole source
- Added licensing
- Added ranking output
- Added chat visibility variable
- Fixed records being overwritten
- Cleaned up unnecessary database queries
- Fixed quakesound not being downloaded
- Fixed admincommands being executed as regular users
- Fixed invalid handle spaming
- Changed cp menu order
- Fixed cPAdmin being able to open twice
- Changed all variable names to a single standard
- Changed start/stop setup boxes visibility to admin only
- No need to restart the map after setting timer cords
- Added russian translation (Thanks to LeX!)
- Added jumps/time in world record panel
- Added quakesound set check
- Added sm_resetmaptimer <mapname>
- Added sm_resetmapcheckpoints <mapname>
- Added sm_resetplayercheckpoints <playername>
- Added sm_resetmaprecords <mapname>
- Added sm_resetplayerrecords <playername>
- Added precord <name> <mapname> command
- Enhanced record command to record <mapname>
- Various details changed
- Added !usp command
- Added !hide command
- Added sm_cp_rotation cvar
- Changed sm_cp_alpha to set a value from 0 to 255
- Changed sm_cp_scoutlimit to sm_cp_gunlimit
- Changed sm_resetplayercheckpoints to take a mapname
- Changed sm_resetplayerrecords to take a mapname
- Disabled gravity changing during active timer
- Enhanced logging for reset commands
- Fixed multiple client 0 invalid errors
- Fixed sm_resetplayerrecords and sm_resetplayercheckpoints for current map only
- Fixed sm_cp_speedunit km/h rounding issue
- Fixed timer not saving records if g_bEnabled false
- Removed sm_resetcheckpoints, sm_resetmapcheckpoints
- Removed sm_resetrecords, sm_resetmaprecords
- Improved tracetimer closing on disconnect
- Improved cpsettimer closing on disconnect
- Fixed usp counter not resetting after map change
- Rewrite of record displaying
- Changed start / endzone boxes to be on the floor
- Fixed checkpoint insert (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=1571137&postcount=189)
- Added increased timer accuracy to 1/10s (maximum timer resolution!)
- Added !start command
- Added start sound
- Added finish sound
- Added player spawn now inside the start area after start / restart
- Slightly changed time representation
powered by byaaaaah's Community