Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Module: Orpheu (v2.6.3)

Post New Thread Reply   

BANNED
Old 01-29-2010 , 19:26   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (added memory hacking and virtual functions support)
Reply With Quote #51

Oh it must be the alcohol lol somewhy when I wrote that I thought integers were 24bits lol (Yes I know thats stupid, sort of alzheimer)
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-30-2010 , 01:51   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (added memory hacking and virtual functions support)
Reply With Quote #52

Here a small plugin which change the weapon cost. Grenades and others items are not supported yet.

command :
weapcost ; to see the full array in memory containing the weapon cost and others things. You can use it to check if your value was changed with success.

cvars :
cost_* where * is the weapon name without "weapon_". eg : cost_m3 "500"
List : p228, glock, scout, xm1014, mac10, aug, elites, fiveseven, ump45, sg550, galil, famas, usp, awp, mp5, m249, m3, m4a1, tmp, g3sg1, deagle, sg552, ak47, p90

Notes :
You have to restart the server after setting the cvar to get the changes. Next version it will be a command. This version was more a test version. A released version is planned after I finish to find the others offsets.
You can see in the array there are other things like maxclips, bpammo, etc.., even though you can read the value, you can not set a new value for them, it won't work. You have to use GetItemInfo().
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (weapon_cost_changer.sma - 2397 views - 3.3 KB)
File Type: zip signature.zip (2.2 KB, 1003 views)

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-30-2010 at 02:01.
joropito
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-30-2010 , 07:09   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #53

I think should be a dedicated section to talk about Orpheu because putting everything in one threas is annoying

What are the steps to start a sub-forum?

Divide et vinces
approved plugins | steam account

I don't accept PM for support. Just ask on forums.
If you're looking for private work, PM me.
Send a message via MSN to joropito
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-30-2010 , 07:25   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Request a Sub-Forum
You must: have a plugin with a high download count and a large number of replies (10k+ downloads, 50+ pages usually), a large framework of plugins (like CSDM/WC3/SH/GM), or a significant group of independent plugins by one set of authors. PM BAILOPAN for inquiries.
Old 01-30-2010 , 11:07   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #55

Two bucks that Bail will throw a sub forum to this stuff any time.
Send a message via MSN to SnoW
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2010 , 12:22   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoW View Post
Two bucks that Bail will throw a sub forum to this stuff any time.
+1

This case should be an exception to the rule, as this module is powerfull and have a hude potential, and as it it not easy to understand how to use it.
Sub-forum should be welcome.

- my plugins -
KadiR
Unnecessary Member
Old 01-31-2010 , 08:11   Re: Module: Orpheu2
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
This file includes a specially compiled MonsterMod for windows and linux and it's recommend to use if you want to use orpheu with MonsterMod.
Here a basic example of spawning a CMController, making it always being powering up, and having smoke.
Just to show us another example.

Use the command "spawnController" in game.
Tested and this errors for me:

Quote:
L 01/31/2010 - 14:08:49: [ORPHEU] Function "CGrenade::Smoke3_C" not found
L 01/31/2010 - 14:08:49: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "monstermodexample.amxx") (native "OrpheuGetFunction") - debug not enabled!
L 01/31/2010 - 14:08:49: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2010 , 12:39   Re: Module: Orpheu2
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadiR View Post
Tested and this errors for me:
Arkshine didn't update the files to new version of orpheu. Go to "configs/orpheu/functions/CGrenade" open the file and change:

Code:
"mods" : ["cstrike"],
to

Code:
"mod" : "cstrike",
Javivi
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2010 , 15:07   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #59

Hey boludo, what about change the max nade value ?
Old 02-01-2010 , 01:28   Re: Module: Orpheu2.1 (plugin to change weapon's cost in the end of the thread)
Reply With Quote #60

I've found out a way of changing weapons' slot. This can be nice for those mods that create new weapons. You can use the slots up until 6 (the one following the one of c4) but the 6th won't appear in hud. Screenshot:

[IMG]http://img231.**************/img231/113/dedust0000j.jpg[/IMG]

This is just about hooking a virtual function called GetItemInfo. The offsets shipped in the zip for that function are taken from "hamdata.ini" from Hamsandwich and it should be usable on every mod except for "ts" that I guess don't use that function.

By the way, I haven't seen this being made without orpheu so, I'm guessing it's not possible.
Attached Files
File Type: zip changeWeaponsSlot.zip (1.4 KB, 697 views)

Last edited by joaquimandrade; 02-03-2010 at 14:04.