This plugin will spawn tanks and/or a hordes and/or a witch in scavenge mode.
A tank/horde/witch will spawn if
- a specific gas count is reached
- there is an overtime (only once a round)
- the second team tied the score
(or by using a server command)
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_horde_after_score_tie d" "1"
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_horde_after_cans_coun t" "0"
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_tank_after_score_tied " "0"
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_tank_after_cans_count " "5"
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_witch_after_score_tie d" "0"
l4d2_scavengetank_spawn_witch_after_cans_coun t" "5"
- rewrote tank logic
- little revision
- fixed bug that prevents the lottery from working
- added witch spawning (command, cvar, logic)
if there are standing gascans without survivors and witches => spawn sitting witch
else spawn a wandering witch at a autospawn position
- added notfication cvar
- fixed multiple count of one gas can
- fixed bugging can count on new map
- fixed possible error log for unhooking events if the gamemode changed
- (maybe) fixed tank sound
- fixed bug, where infected switched class on tank spawn without a reason
- changed logic
if score tied tank is enabled a tank will spawn for the second team at 15 gas cans poured in
- changed name of tank spawn command
- added horde cvars, commands etc pp
- fixed bot tank
- fixed tank spawn
- added tank music on spawn
- added chat notification on spawn
- changed convar descriptions
- changed convar flags
- added gamecheck
- added version cvar
All credits of the idea goes to thejuice027 and the first version of this plugin to Mrs. Campanula ;)