Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.3B53 (MOVED)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 13:04   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Update to web stats.
  • 31.12.2009 Web Stats / awards.en.php, awards.php and common.php and maps.php
    • Bugfixes - Top 10 list not properly coded for Realism support. Hid custom maps that had total playtime = 0.
    • New features - Rank Awards page was added some new awards like witch crowning and L4D2 special infected related... stuff.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-31-2009 , 14:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

awards.en.php doesn't appear to be updated properly because it's missing the text for $award_spitter, $award_jockey, and $award_charger. It leaves those 3 awards blank on the page.

Last edited by Inker; 12-31-2009 at 14:22.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 15:26   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inker View Post
awards.en.php doesn't appear to be updated properly because it's missing the text for $award_spitter, $award_jockey, and $award_charger. It leaves those 3 awards blank on the page.
Oops... sorry about that. I'll upload an update right now...

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 15:37   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Hmm, spoke too early. I could've sworn your code was disabling itself if loaded on other mods. Can you please check for L4D/L4D2 and SetFailState if not?

Also, if other game modes e.g. Scavenge is not supported in a way that the mod is simply broken can you please disable it for that gamemode?

Lastly,
Code:
	else if (StrEqual(Gamemode, "versus", false))
		return GAMEMODE_VERSUS;
Will misdetect versus when the gamemode is teamversus.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 16:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Hmm, spoke too early. I could've sworn your code was disabling itself if loaded on other mods. Can you please check for L4D/L4D2 and SetFailState if not?

Also, if other game modes e.g. Scavenge is not supported in a way that the mod is simply broken can you please disable it for that gamemode?

Lastly,
Code:
    else if (StrEqual(Gamemode, "versus", false))
        return GAMEMODE_VERSUS;
Will misdetect versus when the gamemode is teamversus.
I don't think the plugin reacts in any way if loaded by other mods. It checks for gamemode before gettings enabled, and if it's not available it fails and is then disabled. That is what I think it does. I have not tried this in any other mod Scavenge mode and all other gamemodes that are not listed in the first post will disable the plugin.

But I'm sure the gamemode is NOT "versus" on Team Versus gamemode. I was thinking about allowing the gamemode also, since it's practically the same as versus... Am I right?

I have not played the other (new) gamemodes pretty much at all. Team Versus looks like Coop with human infected. Health and other remain through out the campaign? Did I understand it correctly? I only played a quick one map before going in to bed last night.

Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 16:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

Well it's a requirement to disable your plugin if it's not loaded by L4D/L4D2 so please do that anyway .

Team Versus does use the mp_gamemode 'teamversus'. It is completely the same (as far as I know) as versus except team switching is disabled. So yes you will need to detect that gamemode properly or your plugin will be not working correctly. A lot of people play Team Versus then force server so it goes to their server.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2010 , 04:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats v1.3B52

A tiny update...
  • 1.1.2010 Plugin v1.3B52
    • New features - [L4D2] Support for Team Versus. Detect the Mod the plugin is ran and quit if not L4D or L4D2 (SetFailState).
    • Noteworthy - This version was posted as a reply to this.
Also, removed the supported gamemodes from the thread title. It was getting too big. The list of supported gamemodes is written in the first post.

Last edited by muukis; 01-01-2010 at 04:30.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2010 , 06:10   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats v1.3B52

Hmm, I just noticed this thread is lacking all the Plugin Info that other threads have. That's quite weird!
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2010 , 07:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats v1.3B52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Hmm, I just noticed this thread is lacking all the Plugin Info that other threads have. That's quite weird!
I once filled them and they were visible, but not anymore. Can you ask about the matter from some moderator / administrator / some other who might know.

chunXray
Old 01-01-2010 , 11:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.3B52

will it support scavenge mode ?
Closed Thread