Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.3B53 (MOVED)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

harmgsn
Old 12-29-2009 , 22:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple nurple View Post
Hello! This mod is quite the head ache if you could help me with this error!

L 12/29/2009 - 20:25:09: [l4d_stats.smx] Failed to connect to database: [2003]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1021.******.net' (10060)

I've tried porting every port I can

PHP Code:
"Databases"
{

"driver_default"        "mysql"

"default"

{

"driver"            "default"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "sourcemod"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""

//"timeout"            "0"
        //"port"            "0"

}

"storage-local"

{

"driver"            "sqlite"
        "database"            "sourcemod-local"

}

"clientprefs"

{

"driver"            "sqlite"
        "host"                "localhost"
        "database"            "clientprefs-sqlite"
        "user"                "root"
        "pass"                ""

//"timeout"            "0"
        //"port"            "0"

}

"l4dstats"

{

"driver"              "mysql"
            "host"                "mysql1021.******.net"
            "database"            "l4dserver"
            "user"                "l4dserver"
           "pass"                "*************"

}  

Help please!

This server is running on one of my computers and I think my router may be blocking the port required for mysql if you could tell what ports i need to unblock.

Contact whoever is running your MySQL server. That user/pass combo isn't allowing you to connect.
purple nurple
Old 12-30-2009 , 01:43   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmgsn View Post
Contact whoever is running your MySQL server. That user/pass combo isn't allowing you to connect.
The password and username is correct I've changed it twice just to see if changing it would work http://jessesnet.com/l4d/ the stats page works

EDIT: There's a port I need to open so that mysql can talk! I just don't know it.

Second edit: I fixed it. There was a setting on my website for making the database remote accessible and it wasn't selected so I got it all up and running now. Thank for the help

Last edited by purple nurple; 12-30-2009 at 02:10.
ldoh0112
Old 12-30-2009 , 08:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Why my rank award not work?
chunXray
Old 12-30-2009 , 13:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmgsn View Post
u can't connect sql server outside their network. that's why the website is working but no updates from gaming.
find another mysql server.
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-30-2009 , 19:10   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

The Top10 list is broken. A guy with 2,975 points is above another one with 9,000. The guy has almost all of his points in Realism mode and it doesnt seem to be contributing those points to the overall ranking.

The Player Ranking page seems to be fine, its just the top 10 list

Last edited by Inker; 12-30-2009 at 19:13.
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 12-30-2009 , 21:22   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Plugin looks good, can you please update the CVAR prefixes to be l4d_ or l4d2_ so we can approve it.

Last edited by Downtown1; 12-31-2009 at 15:31.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 02:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inker View Post
The Top10 list is broken. A guy with 2,975 points is above another one with 9,000. The guy has almost all of his points in Realism mode and it doesnt seem to be contributing those points to the overall ranking.

The Player Ranking page seems to be fine, its just the top 10 list
Do you mean the in-game top 10 list or the web page top 10 list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldoh0112 View Post
Why my rank award not work?
Check that the file has full access for quests. In windows IIS, you have to give IUSR_*** -user full access. In a Linux/Unix, you have to give the access with a command like this: "chmod 777 <filename>" (I hope I remember it correctly )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown1 View Post
Plugin looks good, can you please update the CVAR prefixes to be l4d_ and l4d2_ (for L4D+L4D2 and L4D2 only cvars respectively) so we can approve it.
I'll do that on the next release, which should be done soon.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 08:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B51

New version. Nothing big in this release.
  • 31.12.2009 Plugin v1.3B51
    • Bugfixes - Co-op round restart gave score loss twice.
    • New features - Nextrank panel was modified. New "Player Stats" category was added to Admin panel (sm_admin). New console command for server administrators "sm_rank_clear".
    • Noteworhy - Changed all CVAR names. Requested by approver.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Inker
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-31-2009 , 11:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
Do you mean the in-game top 10 list or the web page top 10 list?
Sorry should have been more clear. It's the web Top 10. In-game top10 and the web rankings page are fine, but the web top 10 on the side of the page seems to be ignoring realism points. You can see for yourself at http://ll4d.net
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 12-31-2009 , 11:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Player Stats (Co-op / Versus / Realism) v1.3B37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inker View Post
Sorry should have been more clear. It's the web Top 10. In-game top10 and the web rankings page are fine, but the web top 10 on the side of the page seems to be ignoring realism points. You can see for yourself at http://ll4d.net
You are correct. Thanks!

I will post an update of the web stats soon.

Closed Thread