gg_knife_steal - (Stole a Level)
gg_knife_level - (Reached Knife Level)
Great job altex!
10x
I like this game!!!
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-29-2009 , 23:48   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #382

Only thing stopping me from switching all my servers over is the glitch between dualies and shotty...the gun texture doesn't seem to change properly. Is there a way to fix this?
Dirton
BANNED
Old 11-30-2009 , 04:01   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #383

Altex, could you please add a cvar to dynamically control AutoFriendlyFire. I like this function but on some maps like iceworld it's almost impossible not to TK someone, though on larger maps it is quite reasonable. I also don't let knife kill on HE level to make pro knifers life a bit harder, so they tent complain very often. The only way I'm going on a compromise is to turn off AFF on small maps.

Last edited by Dirton; 11-30-2009 at 04:04.
xiloid
Old 12-07-2009 , 13:55   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #384

Please Dmitry, add "automatic reload after player kill", realy realy need it function. Waiting .... Tnx....
BDeep
Old 12-07-2009 , 16:40   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #385

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
I thought you've understanded what to do
Ok, once again, what plugin do you use to execute different configs for different maps?
I am really lost on this i guess. Lets just say for example that I dont use a plugin to excute configs. How EXACTLY do I do this with just gungame. WOuld I have to make a gg_config for all GG maps and all the other maps that I have? If so thats not really a very good setup becuase I have 100's of maps that would take forever.

Now lets say that I have a plugin that executes a config if a map starts with gg_ and a different config if the map starts with cs_ or de_. If I use this plugin then the buyzones are still gone on cs_ and de_ maps.

The plugin that I was using is my own and can be seen here

What would be nice is if there was simply a cvar in gungame that could be used in a config for turning on and off the buyzone code in your gungame plugin.
Old 12-07-2009 , 18:19   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerox View Post
Only thing stopping me from switching all my servers over is the glitch between dualies and shotty...the gun texture doesn't seem to change properly. Is there a way to fix this?
Does this problem exists in es gg?
I don't think it's a problem of plugin, so i think in es gg this problem exists too.
And i think it's a kind of an engine/client limitation.
Old 12-07-2009 , 18:21   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirton View Post
Altex, could you please add a cvar to dynamically control AutoFriendlyFire. I like this function but on some maps like iceworld it's almost impossible not to TK someone, though on larger maps it is quite reasonable. I also don't let knife kill on HE level to make pro knifers life a bit harder, so they tent complain very often. The only way I'm going on a compromise is to turn off AFF on small maps.
I do not understand what do you mean "dynamically control AutoFriendlyFire". You can define particular config for such maps like iceworld and disable aff in it.
Old 12-07-2009 , 18:22   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #388

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiloid View Post
Please Dmitry, add "automatic reload after player kill", realy realy need it function. Waiting .... Tnx....
i think i'll implement it in the next release
Old 12-07-2009 , 18:35   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #389

First one solution:
(Example for csgo, but all the same is for css)
  1. Edit your cfg\gungame\csgo\gungame.config.txt, set "Enabled" "0"
  2. Copy your cfg\gungame folder into cfg\gungame-disabled
  3. Copy your cfg\gungame folder into cfg\gungame-enabled
  4. Edit your cfg\gungame-enabled\csgo\gungame.config.txt, set "Enabled" "1"
  5. Dont use map/prefix specific configs from cfg/gungame/csgo/maps for enabling gungame
  6. Dont use map/prefix specific configs from maps/cfg for enabling gungame
  7. Download and install MapConfigs plugin from here
  8. Create some map/prefix specific configs in cfg\sourcemod\map-cfg for enabling gungame and other plugins
  9. For example create cfg\sourcemod\map-cfg\gg_.cfg
  10. Edit cfg\sourcemod\map-cfg\gg_.cfg and add "sm_gg_cfgdirname gungame-enabled" (without quotes) in it
  11. Edit your cfg\server.cfg and add "sm_gg_cfgdirname gungame-disabled" (without quotes) in it

Second one solution:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDeep View Post
I am really lost on this i guess. Lets just say for example that I dont use a plugin to excute configs. How EXACTLY do I do this with just gungame. WOuld I have to make a gg_config for all GG maps and all the other maps that I have? If so thats not really a very good setup becuase I have 100's of maps that would take forever.

Now lets say that I have a plugin that executes a config if a map starts with gg_ and a different config if the map starts with cs_ or de_. If I use this plugin then the buyzones are still gone on cs_ and de_ maps.

The plugin that I was using is my own and can be seen here

What would be nice is if there was simply a cvar in gungame that could be used in a config for turning on and off the buyzone code in your gungame plugin.
ok, let's start it from the begining
As i understand your server is running not in gungame-24x7 mode, and gungame should run only on gungame maps, and on other maps it should not be enabled at all. And you have many maps for gungame and many maps for regular game.
First of all you should disable gungame in your cfg/gungame/gungame.config.txt (Enabled "0")
Than you should create particular prefix configs, for example
for gg_* maps you can use prefix "gg" and create config
cfg/gungame/maps/gg.config.txt
or for particular map you should create config with that map name, for example if map is aim_ag_texture, than config will be
cfg/gungame/maps/aim_ag_texture.config.txt
And in that particular configs you should enable gungame
Code:
"GunGame.Config"
{
    "Config"
    {
        "Enabled" "1"
    }
}

Last edited by altex; 05-30-2013 at 20:29.
tigerox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-08-2009 , 00:41   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #390

Quote:
Does this problem exists in es gg?
I don't think it's a problem of plugin, so i think in es gg this problem exists too.
And i think it's a kind of an engine/client limitation.
The bug is with seconday to primary weapon level, it seems to pause. The issues is in UTIL_GiveNextWeapon, it only ensures that the slot it is giving you the weapon in must be free. It should also remove the old weapon, regardless of slot. GG ES removes the last weapons in turbo, this might be why it does not have this issue. I have done something like this to fix it for my application.
Code:
    new Weapons:WeapId = WeaponOrderId[level], Slots:slot = WeaponSlot[WeapId];

if(level < 1) level = 1;
    new Weapons:LastWeapId = WeaponOrderId[level-1], Slots:Lastslot = WeaponSlot[LastWeapId];

if(Lastslot != Slot_Grenade)
    {
         /* Drop old weapon first
         * If changing slots drop the correct
         * old weapons slot.
         */
        if(Lastslot != slot && Lastslot != Slot_Knife)
            UTIL_ForceDropWeaponBySlot(client, Lastslot, true);
        if(slot != Slot_Grenade)
            UTIL_ForceDropWeaponBySlot(client, slot, true); 
    }
    //drop all weapons for knife level - assumed nade then knife allways w/nade bonus weapon secondary
    else
    {
        UTIL_ForceDropWeaponBySlot(client, Slot_Secondary, true);
    }
This would tie into one of your change notes:
+ Add option to remove all weapons before giving next level weapon for player if Turbo is enabled.