Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Admin Paint v1.5

Post New Thread Reply   

Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 03-28-2005 , 15:09  
Reply With Quote #11

Actually, it works on AMXX 1.0, you just have to fix the stocks.

I believe that the limit does NOT have to do with the precache limit, but has to do with an edict limit. Thats why I made it a CVAR, so the admin can simply reconfigure it for any map.

Anyway, nice job.
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2005 , 16:00  
Reply With Quote #12

Hey, in your screen shot, you forgot an extra 'X'. ;)
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
genesis
Old 03-28-2005 , 16:10  
Reply With Quote #13

Ok, I didn't mean to commit heracy, treason, infedility to AMXX it's fixed now
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2005 , 16:11  
Reply With Quote #14

Cool!

Maybe you could solve the many entities problem by using repeating tempents. When you click first time, it logs that location as the first dot, then when you click the next time it draws a line from the first dot to the second dot by using some line drawing tempent. You could have it use any of those, I believe you have a couple of different ones (common/const.h in sdk if I remember correctly)... For different colours just use a couple of different sprites.
Here's a few tempents that might be of use: TE_BEAMPOINTS, TE_BEAMENTPOINT, TE_LIGHTNING (draw with lightning? :-)), etc... just experiment with anyone having a start and end point. That's for lines. Using normal dots,there's probably a few tempents for that as well.
genesis
Old 03-28-2005 , 17:07  
Reply With Quote #15

new BETA VERSION right here

picture moved to POST #1

Code:
/* * *   Amx Paint *         by Genesis * * Be carefull painting, too many * paint dots will crash the server * */ #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> new lastKnownCord[33][3] new lightning_model public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Paint","1.3","Genesis")     register_concmd("paint","draw",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<paint on the wall ??>")     register_concmd("paint2","draw2",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<paint on the wall ??>")     register_concmd("clearpaint","flush",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<flush paint ??>")     register_concmd("stopline","stopconnect",ADMIN_LEVEL_C,"<stop connecting lines>")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public draw(id, level, cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,0))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new endpoint[3]     new entid     get_user_origin(id, endpoint, 3)     entid = create_entity("info_target")     entity_set_string(entid, EV_SZ_classname, "laserdot")     entity_set_int(entid, EV_INT_movetype, MOVETYPE_NONE)     entity_set_int(entid, EV_INT_solid, SOLID_NOT)     new x1, x2, x3     x1 = random(254)     x2 = random(254)     x3 = random(254)     set_rendering(entid, kRenderFxNoDissipation, x1, x2, x3, kRenderGlow, 255)     entity_set_model(entid, "sprites/dot.spr")     //new Float:mySize[3] = {4.0, 4.0, 4.0}     //entity_set_vector(entid, EV_VEC_size, Float:{6.0,6.0,6.0})     new Float:Vec[3]     IVecFVec(endpoint, Vec)     entity_set_origin(entid, Vec)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public draw2(id, level, cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,0))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new endpoint[3]     new entid     get_user_origin(id, endpoint, 3)     entid = create_entity("info_target")     entity_set_string(entid, EV_SZ_classname, "laserdot")     entity_set_int(entid, EV_INT_movetype, MOVETYPE_NONE)     entity_set_int(entid, EV_INT_solid, SOLID_NOT)         set_rendering(entid, kRenderFxNoDissipation, 0, 255, 0, kRenderGlow, 255)     entity_set_model(entid, "sprites/dot.spr")     //new Float:mySize[3] = {4.0, 4.0, 4.0}     //entity_set_vector(entid, EV_VEC_size, Float:{6.0,6.0,6.0})     new Float:Vec[3]     IVecFVec(endpoint, Vec)     entity_set_origin(entid, Vec)     if(lastKnownCord[id][0] == 0)     {         if(lastKnownCord[id][0] == 0)         {             if(lastKnownCord[id][0] == 0)             {                 lastKnownCord[id][0] = endpoint[0]                 lastKnownCord[id][1] = endpoint[1]                 lastKnownCord[id][2] = endpoint[2]                 return PLUGIN_HANDLED             }         }     }         message_begin( MSG_BROADCAST,SVC_TEMPENTITY)     write_byte ( 0 )     //TE_BEAMPOINTS 0     write_coord (endpoint[0])     write_coord (endpoint[1])     write_coord (endpoint[2])     write_coord (lastKnownCord[id][0])     write_coord (lastKnownCord[id][1])     write_coord (lastKnownCord[id][2])     write_short(lightning_model)     write_byte (0)       // start frame     write_byte (15)      // frame rate in 0.1's     write_byte (0)     // byte (life in 0.1's     write_byte (20)      // line width in 0.1's     write_byte (5)      // noise amplitude in 0.01's     write_byte (0)       // RGB color     write_byte (255)     write_byte (0)     write_byte (255)     // brightness     write_byte (10)      // scroll speed in 0.1's     message_end()         lastKnownCord[id][0] = endpoint[0]     lastKnownCord[id][1] = endpoint[1]     lastKnownCord[id][2] = endpoint[2]     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public flush(id, level, cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,0))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new myName[] = "laserdot"     remove_entity_name(myName)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public stopconnect(id, level, cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,0))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     lastKnownCord[id][0] = 0     lastKnownCord[id][1] = 0     lastKnownCord[id][2] = 0     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public plugin_precache() {     precache_model("sprites/dot.spr")     lightning_model = precache_model("sprites/lgtning.spr") }
Attached Files
File Type: zip paint.zip (6.9 KB, 322 views)
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-28-2005 , 18:42  
Reply With Quote #16

Looks nice.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
lucky109
Old 03-29-2005 , 02:50  
Reply With Quote #17

i have install this plugins...
but using paint more then about 30 times....
HLDS will error......why why why tell me why
Belsebub
Old 03-29-2005 , 04:18  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Warning, this plugin creates entities many of them so I don't recommend using paint more then about 30 times before clearing the paint, which deletes the entities
lucky109
Old 03-29-2005 , 04:55  
Reply With Quote #19

omg......><
can fix it ?
PrX
Old 03-29-2005 , 08:55  
Reply With Quote #20

Great, but know when I want try to flush the paint, it flush the point but not the line :s